😈Little Angel😈

Michael and his adopted daughter, Y/N, have been at the Outpost for a day now.

Today he has started the interviewing process, while Michael started Gallant's interview, little Y/N was drawing pictures not to far from his desk.

"Is she your's?" Gallant asked curiously, the hairdresser watched the little girl, who had her tongue sticking out while drawing.

"Not biologically, I found her 2 years ago in an alley way. Poor thing had been abandoned by her mother. So, I adopted her and I don't regret it one bit" Michael explained, the smile on his face showed just how much he loved the little girl.

"She's beautiful" Gallant cooed.

The girl looked up when she felt eyes on her, she saw her dad and Gallant looking at her smiling. She smiled back with a big toothy grin, causing the men to laugh. The little girl stood up suddenly and ran to the hairdresser.

"I dwew you a picture, do you wike it?" She asked adorably, on the paper was what looked to be Gallant in his purple suit and flowers all around.

"It's beautiful, thank you. I'm going to treasure this forever" he said, his heart felt warm at the girls cuteness.

"I dwew one for you too daddy" she stated happily handing the paper to him.

"It's me and you holding hands at our new home" she explained, Michael couldn't help but smile lovingly at the picture and her adorable serious face.

"It's great my love, thank you. Now why don't you go draw some more pictures, and once I've finished this interview we can do whatever you want, okay darling?" He said, the girl nodded happily. She wrapped her arms around his neck tightly, then kissed his cheek.

He watched her with a warm heart and proud smile, as she skipped happily and continued her drawing and colouring in.