Yes

Athena's POV

"Details. Now!" said Lily.

We all huddled on my bed. I looked at the girls' faces and there was shock written all over their faces. Except for Caroline, who already knew that it was Sirius, she looked expectedly and was... excited? I took a deep breath and started talking.

"So, I got there and there were candles and rose petals on the stairs. When I reached the top of the tower there was a mattress a fluffy blanket, but no candles. The only light was from the moon."

"Aww, that's adorable," said Caroline.

"Shush, let her continue," Angie said.

"Well, he was there and, of course, I was shocked. But suddenly, everything added up. The flowers, the weird behavior, the jealousy, everything. He asked for a chance, and I said I need to think," I finished.

"And?" Caroline asked.

"And what?" I asked.

"Ay, you were there for 2 hours, and it's evident by both of your faces that you kissed," said Lily.

"Well..." I said. I didn't know what to tell them, but there is no point in hiding that fact.

"Well what?" asked Lily.

"Um, he asked to spend an hour at least, since he doesn't get to spend time with me alone, before I make up my mind. I agreed. We sat and he apologized. Then we kissed," I said.

"You kissed for two hours?" Angie asked, baffled.

"What the hell! No! We kissed for a few minutes... I think... Then we just sat and stargazed and talked about random stuff a bit," I said.

"Aww, that's cute," said Caroline.

"It must be one hell of a kiss then. Your lipstick is all over your face... and his," giggled Angie.

"For heaven's sake, is it that bad?" I asked.

Lily accioed a hand mirror and I gasped, making the girls burst out laughing. True to their word, lipstick was smudged all over around my lips. I looked like a 3-year-old who tried putting on her mother's lipstick.

"Oh my god, and everyone saw that?" I whined as the girls nodded. I covered my face with my hands and groaned.

"So?" Caroline asked after everyone calmed down.

"So what?" I asked.

"What are you thinking? What are you going to do?" she asked.

"Honestly, I don't know. A huge part of me believes him and wants to give him a chance, but there is still the part of me that is scared."

"Scared of what?" she asked.

"You know what he did last time, I'm scared to trust him. What if things didn't work out he will be like Theo?  What if I got hurt again?" I thought out loud. Caroline sighed.

"Athena, you know that I've known it's him for a while. Do you honestly think for a second that I would've let him go on with this if I wasn't 100% sure he is sincere?" she asked. I shook my head.

"As much as it pains me to say it, but Black kind of changed. Don't get me wrong, he is still a mischievous git, but he isn't as bad as we originally thought," Angie said. I nodded then looked at Lily.

"God, I will need to go check my brain if I'm alright after I say this, but Angie is right. They aren't as bad as I thought. I think you should Black a chance. You don't notice the way he looks at you. He looks at you like you are his goddess," Lily said.