Tutoring

Dedicated to Romadom for being my first supporter.
Thank you so much! ❤❤❤

Athena's POV

A few weeks have passed in a blur. Theo and I have been hanging out and things were going smoothly until recently, the letters from the secret admirer kept on coming and Caroline keeps pointing out anything positive about Black. Which is weird.

The girls and I were having breakfast when the mail arrived and with it came my morning letter. These letters still make me smile and blush whenever I receive them. This one said:

I love your voice and I love your smile and I think about you way too much.

Lily read over my shoulder and awed before reading it out loud to the girls just as the Marauders sat with us.

"What are you awing about?" asked Potter. I'm sure he already knew, but he just wanted to talk to Lily. I mean that happens every day. I get the note, the girls awe, and Potter asks. Hell, even Peter doesn't ask anymore.

"A plan to murder you while you sleep," Lily said with a sickly sweet smile.

"Lovely," he said.

"Theo is looking. He looks a upset," Caroline said.

I looked at the Hufflepuff table and, indeed, Theo was looking at me a bit annoyed. He tilted his chin pointing at the note that I'm holding and I just rolled my eyes.

"He's upset because of the letters that I'm recieving," I said with a sigh.

"What is he saying?" Caroline asked.

"At first he asked if I had any idea who might be sending them. Then started saying how cliche that is and stupid, which is not true, I think it's adorable and sweet, but I understood that he might be a little bit jealous, so I brushed it off. But lately, he has been accusing me of encouraging them. How on earth am I doing that?" I said.

"Okay, the last part is completely stupid because you have no idea who it is, therefore, you can't encourage whoever the person is," said Lily.

"Exactly. He's being irrational. So, are you guys now in a fight or was it just a passing comment?" asked Caroline.

"He said that it's just a passing comment, thinking I'll let it slide. But no way in hell am I letting him accuse me of such an absurd thing," I said.

"That's my girl," Angie said.

"Yeah, I mean, if he keeps this up you should just break up with him," Caroline said. I looked at her weirdly.

"You're supposed to be the kind, optimistic one, who tells me to relax and he'll come around," I said.

"W-well... um... I mean, relationships are all about trust. If he doesn't trust that you would never two time him, then the relationship is bound to fail. Better now than get too attached then it will hurt," Caroline explained.

"Care has a point. I'm not saying you should break up with him immediately, though, just stand your ground. Teach him a lesson," Angie said.

"They're right. You shouldn't be with someone who doubts you for no reason at all. You never even communicated with the guy," Black added and I just frowned at  him.

"Yeah, but I don't want it to seem like I'm making a huge deal out of a snide remark that he said out of jealousy," I said, putting my head on the table.

"You're not making a big deal, You are completely right and no one is telling you to break up with him. Just stand your ground. If he really trusts you and said it out of jealousy without meaning it, he will come back and apologize, if he doesn't, then that means he doesn't trust you and it would be better to just call it off," Lily said.