Chapter 26 | Misunderstanding & Misery

I felt arms catch me. I open my eyes to see a troupe member.

"SHALNARK LET GO OF ME, I WAS ABOUT TO-" He cut me off.

"Kill yourself? I know, I can't allow you to do that, sorry" He stuck his tongue out at me a little.

I struggle in his arms, "SHALNARK, LET ME GO!"

I was trying to let go out of his reach.

"Stop being a pain" he said, trying to hold onto me, "Why do you want to die anyways? Because of some visions?"

I stopped moving and glared at him.

"Ever since I was little.. death has been the only thing I've seen. It's painful. I miserably miss my mother, but there's no way of bringing her back.. so I'll have to go to her" I began to tear up.

"But you have the rest of us.." he continued, "you don't want to put us in the position your mom left you in, right?"

"THIS WORLD MEANS NOTHING TO ME WITHOUT MY MOM-" I yelled, again.

"And Feitan" Shalnark finished my sentence.

"F-feitan.." I began to tear up more, "doesn't he hate me for attacking him and Amelia..?"

"Absolutely not. Him and the rest of the troupe are out searching for you" Shalnark said.

"B-but.. I'm a horrible person" I looked down. I felt a finger on my chin. He lifted my chin up and locked eyes with me.

"Y/n.. you're talented, amazing and so beautiful. You're the one who brings the fun of killing into the troupe. Without you here, the troupe will never be the same again. There's so many wrong things that can happen if you weren't around. If you're gone, there's absolutely no way anyone could replace your amazing talents. I know that with you gone, we also can't get the help from both you AND Amelia." Shalnark continued to compliment me.

My eyes grew larger with each compliment. I looked down once again..

"Sh-shalnark" I blushed madly.

I looked back up at him and caught him smiling at me. I leaned forward and interlocked our lips together. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

He pushed me into an alley and we began to make out there.

- Feitan's POV -

"Where could y/n be..?" I was running through the streets with Amelia on my shoulder.

I stopped in my tracks. I saw her jump off a building.

"Y/n!" I was about to run that way when Shalnark came in to catch her.

"Wh-what..?" I said in confusion.

He held onto her as she struggled to get out of her reach.

Just let her go, Shal.. I thought.

He set her down and held onto her shoulder, they began to talk for a while.

"Just go over there and see if she's alrig-" Amelia cut herself off when we both saw y/n and Shalnark begin to kiss. They walked into an alley way.

"Y/n.." I looked down as my hair covered my eyes. Tears dripped down onto the pavement.

"Feitan.." Amelia said, trying to comfort.

I began to run in the direction back at the hotel. I set Amelia down and quickly ran to my room.

- y/n's POV -

"Y/n.." Shal said to me, "this is wrong.. you have Feitan"

I looked down realizing another mess I created. Shalnark got a call from Nobunaga and picked it up.

"Yes?" Shalnark said.

"HURRY BACK TO THE HOTEL WITH Y/N.. IF YOU DON'T FIX THINGS, WE'LL ALL BE IN A BIG HEAT TROUBLE." Nobunaga yelled through the phone. 

Shalnark seemed to understand but I was clueless. He began to run back to the hotel and I followed. Once we arrived, others stared at me.

"What's happening?" I questioned.

BOOM

A loud boom came from the room Feitan and I slept in. I quickly went into our room to see his fist against the wall. It created a huge dent that went up and onto the ceiling.

"FEITAN, what's wrong with you?" I questioned him, walking towards him.

"Stay away from me" he said, his voice started to break.

"Feitan?"

"GO BE WITH SHALNARK IF THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT" Feitan yelled at me.

"No! That's not what I want.." I said, tears forming on my face.

"AM I not good enough for you? Am I too slow for you?" Feitan punched another hole in the wall.

"No, Fe-" He cut me off.

"I don't want to hear it from you" he zoomed past me and out of the room. I tried to go after him, but he was much faster than I am.

"FEITAN" I yelled at him.

"Y/n.. just leave me alone" he said. He disappeared within seconds.

I walked back to the hotel and to the main room. Everyone was giving Shalnark a hard time.

"Leave Shalnark alone, it's not his fault" I said. I sat down in the corner of the room.

"Y/n.. why did you do that" Amelia said, trying to hop into my direction.

I saw the scars I left her.

"Am-amelia" I grabbed her and pulled her into a hug.

"I'm so sorry, Amelia.." I cried, holding onto her.

"Y/n, it's fine. It's my fault I got these things into your head when you only wanted spare time for yourself" Amelia continued, "But I'm not the one you should be apologizing to.."

"Y-yeah.." I set her down and got up, "does anyone know where Feitan might be?"

"I have an idea.." someone said.

- Feitan's POV -

Is she being selfish, or am I being selfish.. No.. she KISSED Shalnark..

I stopped in the middle of a forest. "No.. I'm Feitan Portor.. I love this girl, and I'm going to get her back"

I turned around and began to walk back to the hotel.

On the way I bumped into y/n.

"I'm so sorry, Feitan, it's all my fault. I shouldn't have kissed Shal, I was being so stupid. He means nothing to me.." she cried out, hugging me.

"Y/n.. it's okay.. I'm sorry for running out.. I needed a little air to think"

"I love you with everything I've got. Nobody can replace my love for you.." she said, her eyes began to tear up. I can tell she was being very truthful.

She continued to talk, "I thought you might have hated me for attacking you and Amelia.. I'm scared to know whether you hate me or not.."

"Y/n.. I don't hate you" I put my hand on her cheek.

I leaned in to kiss her. Her lips were soft, as usual.. I picked her up. Still kissing, I walked back in the direction to the Hotel.

We released from the kiss and held hands. Back at the hotel, we walked past everyone and went into our rooms. There, we locked it and began to have our own fun.

---------------------------

a/n: things took an interesting turn :smirk: