Chapter 48 | Important meeting

"It appears that one of our old members, Omokage, is back at his dirty work.. There's been a few rumors that Pakunoda and Uvogin got mixed in with this mess."

"I thought Uvogin died..?" I said, looking down.

What the hell is happening? Who's Omokage..

"That's a part of Omokage's nen ability.." Shalnark whispered. I sat up straight, listening to make sure I know what we'll be doing.

"Mommy, what's happening?" Maiko asked as she ate her appetizer on the table. I quickly typed up something on my phone and handed it to her, having her read it. She shook her head in agreement and continued to eat her food.

"You guys will have to go find him, and stop him!" Chrollo said. He grabs his glass of water, and drinks a little bit of it. We ordered some food and ate it. We all left the restaurant.

"What about Maiko?" I asked Chrollo, "she can get hurt."

"Her nen is strong, she can fight.. just watch her very carefully and make sure she doesn't get into trouble.." Chrollo responded looking at Maiko. Maiko looked up at him and smiled a little, then began playing with my phone again.

"We'll all meet up at Yorknew airport on April 23rd.." Shalnark said. I looked over at Feitan's phone. "Today's date is April 20th.. We don't have much time to mentally prepare.." I said, having a little sweat drop falling off my face. Feitan wrapped an arm around my shoulder. "You'll be fine.. Please, finish off Omokage and let Pakunoda and Uvogin rest in peace.." Chrollo said. He looked at us one last time then disappeared.

We all parted ways. I got into the car with Feitan and Maiko. "Mommy, I get to fight? I don't know how to fight.." Maiko said. [Giving me Zenitsu vibes oml.]

"She doesn't remember what happened to that one guy..?" I asked Feitan. "Probably not," he responded. Maiko looked at me confused like but shook it off. As we arrived home, I went looking for Amelia.

"AMELIAAA?" I called out to her. I went into Maiko's room, but saw Amelia's plate empty. "I guess she ate it all." I looked outside but didn't find her anywhere. "She should be fine," Feitan said hugging me from behind. I sat on the kitchen counter, looking down. "I hope so."

--- Amelia POV ---

I was a bit further from home than usual. I had left town and went off into the natural wild.. Seeing things I didn't expect, or wanted to see. I glanced over off a rock from a high mountain. I saw a lot of smoke and things like that. I went further into the mess, to get a better idea of what was going to happen. I saw a few people walking by. One man was short and a bit old, and the other was more larger and buff.

"Working as an assassin is tiring, we're not paid enough to kill.." the short one said. 

'Zoldycks..'

Y/n could be worried about me by now.. but I really am interested in what's happening around here.. I walked around the dangerous area. I picked up a small scent.. a burning scent. I followed it until I arrived at this door to a door leading to an underground area. It was opened slightly, so I managed to slip under it. I walked around until I found someone familiar.

'This is the man that owned me and handed me to y/n..'

I listened to his conversation, but couldn't see who else he was talking to.

"So, there's a small virus going around with those of that special ability?"
"Yes, sir.. I managed to inject one of the recent subjects, y/n. She has Amelia who is the strongest bit."
"So, how soon will they die?"
"Sooner than a month"
"Wonderful! I won't tell anyone.."

I was already running out of the building, leaving this crazy area. I have no idea why I got myself mixed in with this. I knew before they planned this, but I didn't know it was truly going into affect. The last time I heard about this, they said it would go into affect in more years ahead... not so soon..

I was exhausted of running, I couldn't take it anymore. I rested myself on the high rock I was on earlier. "Have to tell.. Fei-...tan.." I passed out of exhaustion. Lying there, wishing y/n or Feitan knew what would be happening..

--- Y/n POV ---

I got this weird shiver up my spine.. "Amelia..?" I whispered. "What's wrong?" Feitan asked me. "Nothing.." I said, wrapping my arms around my legs. I kept feeling something running my mind.. like somethings wrong.. I couldn't wrap my finger around it.

"I'm going for a walk.." I said standing up. I went outside on my own, walking down the quiet streets.. I stopped at the side walk. I couldn't help but throw up. That feeling in me feared me so terribly. I walked a bit more down the street and sat on the pavement. Slowly drifting as I rested myself.

I felt arms wrapped around my neck. Feeling small hands around me. I felt another set of arms around my waist. I opened my eyes lazily to see my own daughter and boyfriend. "You thought we'd let you go out by yourself, silly mommy!" Maiko said with a smile. I hugged Feitan, who was in front of me. I buried my face into his chest.

"Feitan.. you smell good.." I said, drifting to sleep.

-----------------------

a/n: u is only sleeping ur not dead