Chapter 27 | Back home & new games

"HEY, DID YOU GUYS HAVE TO BE SO DAMN LOUD??" Nobunaga yelled at me and Feitan after our night sleeping together.

"Don't mind us, we were just having some fun" I smirked and kissed Feitan on the cheek. He hugged me from behind and squeezed my ass.

I blushed a little and he chuckled.

"Guys, it's time we go back to Yorknew city" Phinks said, "Pack your things, time to go back"

We all got our bags together. I made sure I had Amelia with us this time, it would have been horrible to leave her again.

We got to the airport and onto the aircraft.

- Time skip -

"Back HOME" I giggled, running into our hideout.

"There's one final auction. There will be a game we will try to get" Feitan said.

"Auctions? Don't we just steal.." I questioned.

"Yeah, but we need to watch and find out who we're stealing from" Phinks said.

"When is it" I questioned,

"Later today" Feitan said, going into his room.

"Wow, that's little time to get ready" I said.

"Let's get ready, now" Amelia said.

"Wouldn't it be dangerous to take you" I said, wanting to protect her.

"I'll be alright. I can protect myself, you know"

I got dressed, and did my make up a bit. I was wearing a nice tank top that was tucked into a skirt. I went out to find Feitan and Phinks.

We got to the auction house and sat down.

"There's a LOT of people" I said. I was amazed.

"Yeah there-" Phinks was cut off when we noticed Gon and Killua walking down the isle. We all froze in surprise.

The two boys took off sprinting. Phinks and Feitan took off after them, and I followed their tracks.

"That wasn't very nice." Phinks said, "No need to run"

"why the hell WOULDN'T we run-" Killua questioned.

"Yeah, it's not like we're going to kill you or anything" Feitan said

"R-right. We just want to say hi" I said, waving a little.

"We just want to enjoy the auction" Feitan said.

"By the way, Pakunoda really wanted to thank you guys." was the last thing Phinks said before walking away.

Feitan linked arms with me and the three of us walked away.

"What a weird couple" I heard Killua mumble.

I flipped him off without turning back to him.

The auction had finally ended after a long time. We saw someone who had the game, but we had no idea how we'd steal it from them yet.

We stalked Killua and Gon a little. We heard something about having to go to a screening.

"A screening, eh? What do you think, Feitan & y/n" Phinks smirked.

"Do you even have to ask?" Feitan said.

We walked out towards one of the black cars that had a copy of the game, greed island, in it. The two stole the game as I blew up their car.

"We're thieves, if we want something.." Feitan smirked at me.

"We take it" I finished his sentence.