Chapter 41 | Drunk.. again

"Bye everyone!" I said, waving to everyone who was now leaving. Chrollo was the last to exit, he glanced over to Maiko, then to me. I still felt that deadly aura from before. Would he really kill Maiko if she attacked him..?

"MOMMYYYY, I DIDN'T GET TO OPEN A PRESENT!" Maiko interrupted my thoughts. She sat on the couch with Amelia on her arms.

"Alright, you can pick out ONE gift, and one gift alone," I sat on the spot Maiko was sitting when she got up to look for a gift. Feitan sat besides me and put his arm around my shoulder.

"So, what's it like having your kid almost as tall as you already?" I asked, smirking at Fei.

"Shut up," he rolled his eyes. We looked back to Maiko who picked out a small gift. She was about to open it when she just dropped it. She had the same aura when she felt threatened by Chrollo. She walked over to the basement door.

"Is that guy still there, mommy?" Maiko asked, pointing to the door.

"OH, I guess I forgot to throw him out," Feitan responded. We all gathered around the door, "he's still alive."

"What should we do?" I asked Feitan.

"Maiko, go kill him," Fei said. I was in shock. He was about to send our 5 year old to kill someone??

"Okay daddy," she opened the door and her aura was flowing like crazy.

"Don't send Maiko down there alone!" Amelia and I said at the same time. Feitan looked at us like it was perfectly fine.

"Then go with her"

I followed behind her. I never knew I'd be this afraid. For what? A almost dead human.. someone who was tortured by Fei? Or the dark..

We got to the bottom of the stairs. The man was hanging in the middle of the room. I saw Maiko get to one side of the room.

"H-help.. me..." the man muttered. The look in his eyes made me feel just a little bit sorry for him. Maiko began her aura again, this time it was flowing calmer than before. I notice her hand movement changed a little bit.

No way.. did Fei teach-

Within half a second, Maiko was on the other side of the room. She stood back up, and walked back this way. The mans arms stayed hung to the ceiling, but his head was on the floor, rolling towards the wall.

"Wouldn't this be traumatizing for a normal kid..?" I asked, shivering.

"She's not normal," Feitan said. Him and Maiko walked back up. I couldn't move. I wanted to be proud of her, but at the same time I was scared of her. One day, when something goes wrong, what if she turns on us.. Feitan grabbed my wrist and dragged me back up the stairs.

I sat on the couch and shook out the thought. I pulled up a smile as Maiko opened up her gift.

"MOMMYYY! LOOK! IT'S A PINK WATCH. I WANTED ONEEE" Maiko said, jumping up and down.

"She knows how to read time?" Amelia asked.

"Nope," Feitan and I said. We looked at each other then began to uncontrollably laugh. After a few minutes of laughing, I picked Maiko up and took her to her room.

"It's nighty time," I said. I placed her down on her bed and gave her pajamas to change into. Once she did, she crawled under her covers and dozed off to sleep.

"Good night, ko-ko" I said.

"New nickname?" Feitan asked. He was standing at the doorway watching me put her to sleep.

"Sure"

We walked back to the kitchen. I opened up one of our cabinets and took out some alcohol. I poured some in a glass and handed it to Feitan. I grabbed a few of our shot glasses and poured some in those.

I quickly took them all and gulped them down.

"Y/n, slow down!" Amelia said, watching from the living room.

"You want some too, cat?" I asked her. I walked towards her with a shot glass.

"No, thank you.. one of us has to be sober around here."

I looked to Feitan who was filling up his own shot glasses. 

After about 7 shots, we were already drunk. We played some cards and just bursted out laughing each time one of us lost a match.

I glanced out the window and it was snowing. I took Feitan by the hand and brought him outside. We stood in the snow for quite a while. I secretly got a snowball and threw it at him, but he was quick to dodge it.

I formed about 6 snowballs, replacing my blade positions. I had each one chase after Feitan until it hit him, but he pulled out his umbrella and blocked it.

"Sorry, 'princess', I forget not to damp your dress," I smirked at him. He was holding his umbrella up until I said that. He pulled out his sword and came towards me. This time I conjured my real blades. I still threw some snowballs out at him, until he got extremely close to me. He swung but intentionally missed.

I jumped back a few feet but lost my balance and fell to the cold snow. He bent down and pinned my arms to the cold snow.

"Make it a little warm, won't ya?" I said, shivering again.

"It's not like I can just form a fireball in my hand.." he said. He trailed one hand to my cheek, forcing me to look directly at him. He came closer and pressed his warm body against mine. He kissed me slowly.

'We're outside and this is what he does' I thought as I continued to kiss back.

He got up and helped me up. I climbed on his back as we walked back into the house. He set me on the couch. I grabbed my phone and connected it to the speaker.

"I'M GOING TO PLAY MY FAVORITE SONG" I basically yelled.

It played for a while, and I was waiting for my favorite part. Feitan knew what was happening, and so did Amelia.

"Almost.."

I was excitedly waiting on the couch.

"Sing with me, Fei!" I said as the part was just about to come.

"You make me sing this all the time." he rolled his eyes.

I quickly got up and began to sing with the lyrics.

"No, no, no dotei desu" I began to sing the lyrics, but Feitan sat back down. I didn't care. I continued to sing.

"No, no, no, no, no oh!" I was spinning in circles.

"Is she still drunk?" Amelia asked.

"Yep.." Feitan said.

"Zettai meichu zenritsusen. Wow wo wo, yeah, yeah."

I grabbed Feitan by the arm and forced him up.

"Sing with me!"

"Fine, but only at the part"

"Datte ima sugu, yaritai, yaritai, yaritai, o-"

--

Fei: Asedaku de.
Y/n: Sawarasanai Kimi wa shojo na no.
Fei & Y/n: Boku wa yarichin bichi no osu da yo!
y/n: A tsutsumaratai na
Fei: Kimi no nenmaku ni
Both: Fallen

--

With that we flopped back onto the couch, letting the rest of the music play. I pulled on one of the blankets on the side table and cuddled in with Feitan.

"Feiiiii-sannn" I said, trying to keep my eyes opened.

"What is it?" Feitan asked.

"I love youuu." I said. I felt his hand on my chin making me face him again. He pulled me into a kiss. The kiss lasted a while.

We released from the kiss and I lied my head on his shoulder. All I heard was, "I love you too, y/n".

-------------------

a/n: TOMORROW IS CHRISTMAS DAY FOR Y/N, FEI, AMELIA AND MAIKO. what are yall gonna do for christmas :smirk: