Chapter 59 | The final preparation

a/n: almost there :sob:

----------------------------------

"Calm down, babe, it's just a joke," he said, squeezing my leg. I began to turn a little red as his hand trailed up my entire leg to the hems of my shorts. "Feitan, our car is FILLED, and we have a CHILD in the back!" I muttered quietly, hoping the others didn't hear. "Yeah, maybe later," Feitan said, his hands trailing up to hold mine, fingers interlocking together.

We arrived at my house, and the first thing I did was welcome to my bed. I looked around, realizing there was a lot of Amelia's things that we'd have to rid sometime.. Shizuku and Machi walked in the room, placing their bags on the side of my room. I went to my closet, pulling out my own sleeping bag.

Maiko walked in, "Mommy, daddy and uncle Phinks wants to play a game with everyone!". She motioned her hands for us to follow. We went to the living room, in the area behind the couch. 

(If you look back to the chapter 'household', right after chapter 43, you'll see a large area behind the couch.)

We sat in a circle. Feitan and Phinks had grins on their face as they explained what we were going to do. "TRUTH OR DARE!" Phinks said, pulling out a die. "What the hell is a dice doing here for a game of truth or dare?" I exclaimed. His face went blank for a second. "Y-you don't use dice for truth or dare," he leaned and whispered to Feitan, "you told me that we do.."

"YOU'RE AN IDIOT," I began to laugh, along with the others. Feitan chuckled besides Phinks, "You really do fall for anything." We had our share of laughs for a few minutes until we were able pull ourselves back together. I volunteered to begin. "Truth or dare... Machi!" I said, smirking. She picked dare.. I thought for a second until a perfect idea came to my mind. "I dare you to play 7 minutes in heaven with Phinks!" I said. Phinks had a blush on his face, willing to go while Machi groaned. I led them to our near closet, closing it with the two in there.

"So, what unholy things do you think is happening now..? Do you think they're enjoying it?" I giggled out. "Well, Phinks would sure enjoy it."

We sat in silent until we heard a scream from the closet. "PHINKS, YOU PERVERT! DON'T TOUCH MY TITS. I'M NOT A SLUT LIKE Y/N. GET YOUR NASTY HANDS OFF OF ME!" Machi yelled out. We heard a small 'sorry' from Phinks. "What the hell did this bitch call me?" I say, lifting up a sleeve. The other two were laughing too hard.

I sighed, sitting back down. Their timer went back off and the other two came back. I sat there, holding back the urge to yell at Machi.. I mean, she's not wrong. I'm only 24 years old, and I have a child that's 7 years old.. Come to think of it, I was only 17 when I first had sex with Feitan, but I don't want to talk about my share of boys before I met him..

We finished the game with a few more laughing moments. Phinks dared me to kiss Shizuku, while Feitan closed his eyes so he wouldn't get more angry. Then Feitan and I dared Shizuku to finger Machi in the other room.. The moans were out of control.. I let out a small giggle remembering how Machi came back nearly on her knees.. Just how fast and deep did Shizuku go, or did they do something else too..

I went back to the room with the girls, and lied down in my sleeping back. We were all exhausted from laughing. My stomach hurt to the point where I just wanted to sleep. "I'm excited for Thursday.. I know, it's only Tuesday, but it's a big day for you, y/n!" Shizuku said, squealing under her sleeping bag. 

"I can't believe I'm getting married, then having my next kid.. It all depends on Thursday.. Thursday.. I hope I don't say NO on accident," I said, scratching the back of my head. I'm hopeless. We were all prepared to sleep. Before I did, I walked out to the living room where Feitan and Phinks were playing video games. Feitan seemed sleepy, but didn't show it. Usually he takes off his shirt and sleeps in his boxers to bed, but since Phinks and the girls were here, he couldn't quite do that. Instead he had some black with white striped pajama pants, he still didn't have his shirt on. Phinks was matching pants with him.

'Best friends,' I sighed thinking to myself. I walked over to Feitan, lifting his chin up, giving him a quick deep kiss. "Good night, baby," I said. He paused the game, getting up to hug me. He kissed me once again, wrapping his arms around my body, squeezing my ass, and my arms around his neck. He pulled my body, pressing onto his. I felt his clothed member up against my clothed clit. He released from the kiss, my head rested on his chest for a few moments.

"Good night, my queen," he said, sitting back down next to Phinks. "I love you," I said, walking back to my room. "Love you, too," he said. I turned around, walking backwards, blowing an air kiss. "LOVE YOU TOO, Y/N," Phinks yells. My face quickly changed from happy to upset. "Yeah, whatever," I said, going back to my room.

I lied under the sleeping bag, next to Shizuku's. The other two girls were already fast asleep. I hope Feitan checks if Maiko's alright.. I drifted to sleep, dreaming of nothing but happiness with my soon to be husband.

------------------------

YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED IN A FEW DAYS, HOW DO YOU FEEEEEEEEEEEL?????????