Chapter 10 | Y/n VS Feitan

Woo! We're 10 chapters in and almost 300 reads. Keep reading. :D

-----------------------

"Feitan! I wasn't ready" I said as I dodged out of his surprise attack.

"You never said anything" he said smirking.

"Feitan, you play dirty, and on your own girlfriend too!" Nobunaga called Feitan out.

Girlfriend.. I haven't heard that one from anyone here. I guess it's something. I thought as I continued to dodge his attack.

Feitan continued to swing, leaving me no time to think of an attack. I jumped back a few feet to give me a few seconds to think. I pulled out a blade and used a lot of my energy to conceal it. It charged after Feitan, but he caught it with his bare hands. 

"Weak" he said to me, "You wanted to fight, fight me y/n." he said with a deathly stare.

I grabbed a blade and started to attack him with them, with my other remaining blades, they were also fighting him. At some point, I lost my breath. My blades disappeared and I was panting hard, but he continued to attack.

Quickly getting up, I dodged them, thinking of a plan at the same time.

"She's getting more tired each time she brings her blades out, but she's still up to Feitan's speed" Machi said, and nobunaga agreed. Nobunaga pulled his hair tie off and his hair flew down.

"Jeez grandpa, you look 40 years younger now!" I yelled at him. Not surprisingly, he got upset but didn't say anything in return.

"Focus on me." Feitan said about to attack.

"Alright-" I said coming up with a stronger plan. What can I do?? All I have is blades and he's stronger than me and them together.. I GOT IT! No.. that won't work- I finally came up with a plan. "I hope this works".

I stood in one place. Feitan attacked from above again, and I quickly dodged it as his sword fell deep into the ground. As he was pulling it out, he noticed one of my blades on the ground and tried to move back as quick as he could.

"BOOM" I said, jumping in the air. As dust parted from the explosions my blades made, I saw feitan fall back. He landed on one knee on the ground. He spit some blood out and looked straight at me.

"Cute plan of yours. Did some damage, but not enough." Feitan said, but he was unable to get up. He looked back and saw two of my blades sticking his clothing to the ground. He ripped it off and got up.

The rip of his pants revealed his legs, which had blood all over them. He looked back up to where he thought I was, but didn't see me. 

"Feitan, look to the right!" Phinks called out, snickering.

He looked to the right and didn't see anyone, he turned to the left and I came in punching his cheek. "Son of a-" he grabbed my arm, and turned me around. He used his other arm to wrap my left arm around my back.

"Move and I'll cut you" he smirked, "So y/n, do I win?" he says as he pulls his sword closer to my neck.

"N-no.." I said. "Just give up. You can't beat me" he continued to say.

"I won't give up!" I screamed. My aura flowed around me, but much stronger. It was a darker formed aura than usual. He didn't recognize this sort of aura coming from me or anyone he's ever met. He jumped back several feet, and deadly looked at me. I turned around.

"Y-y-y/n.." nobunaga said as him, and machi took a few steps backwards in somewhat fear.

"What?" I said, looking in their direction. "Y-your hair.. changed colors.. It literally has blue streaks.." Machi said.

"Don't play games with me." I said, looking back to Feitan. Before I was going to attack, Chrollo yelled towards me to stop. I stopped, and looked at him. He was walking forwards to me and grabbed my arm.

"Don't. kill. Feitan." he said releasing my arm. I calmed down. My hair turned back to its natural color and my aura went away.

"Shall we continue the fight?" I said, looking at Feitan.

"I think that's enough for now." He said walking in an opposite direction.

"Feiiiii what's wronngggg?" I said running after him.

Later that night.

There wasn't many areas to sleep. I saw a dark empty building and walked in. I sat on the second floor. I saw a book in the corner and grabbed it. "How to tell what aura's good or bad" I read the cover of the book. I flipped through a few pages but before reading, I heard a knocking on the outside door.

I walked down and peeked outside. "Hello..?" I said, walking a few feet. I shrugged and walked back  in. I heard the knocking again and rushed outside quickly this time.

"OLD GRANDPA, IF THIS IS A JOKE T-" there was a soft hand covering my mouth. "Shhh" it said, "Don't be loud at night". The figure grabbed my hand softly and intertwined fingers. It was Feitan.

"I'll take you to a much more comfortable spot" he said, dragging me. I began to shiver and he noticed. He took off his jacket and wrapped it around me. I looked up at him.

Wow.. I haven't seen his body like this yet- I know we've already had sex, but I haven't really seen it like this.. His face is beautiful and his jawline is amazing.. I began to blush a little.

After about 5-10 minutes of walking, we arrived at this larger building than before. We walked in and it was amazing. I would rate it a 6/5 star hotel building.. We walked up a few stairs and broke down a door. He walked me in and the room was amazing.

"There's only one bed.." I said, looking back at him.

"Hm?" He said in return.

He grabbed my arm and pinned me to the wall. His lips touched mine softly. His tongue was trying to make his way into my mouth but I refused. His hand reached down and tickled my *kitty* from outside of my shorts. My mouth opened a little and let a small moan. He took that to an advantage and slipped his tongue in. Exploring my mouth. He continued to kiss me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and his arms wrapped around my waist. After a few minutes of making out, we released.

"I'm going to shower, alright Fei?" I said, heading to the bathroom. "Don't take too long or I'll have to go save you" he responded with a smile.

After the shower, he was in bed reading. "Where would you want me to sleep?" I said, sitting on a couch. "I can sleep on here-" I was interrupted.

"Come sleep up here with me."

"Are you sure?"

"Y/n, I'm sure."

I got up and lied on the corner of the bed. Why am I uncomfortable.. we've fucked already, why am I being shy..?

My thoughts were interrupted when he wrapped his arms around my waist and brought me closer to him.

"Shhhh.. y/n.. sleep" he whispered into my ear.

We both drifted off to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------

a/n:

:eyes: So can we get followers too :D