Chapter 37 | New generation

"Y/N, IT'S OKAY. YOU'LL BE FINE" Feitan was reassuring me. We are inside of an ambulance, rushing to the hospital. We had recently found out that the child was going to be a girl.

"F-feitan.. SHIT IT HURTS SO DAMN BAD!" I kept groaning. Tears fell down my face, gripping onto my stomach, "THIS MF CHILD- IS DOING SO MUCH DAMAGE ON ME.."

"I hate kids.." Feitan said, rolling his eyes.

"SHUT UP. YOU BETTER BE A GOOD DAD!" I said, groaning more, "OR ELSE.. YOU WON'T HEAR THE END OF IT.."

As we arrived at the hospital, they opened the back doors and a bright light from the sun hit my eyes. I closed them, but passed out after a minute or two.

-- Time skip --

"Y/N!" I heard a faint yell from an unfamiliar voice. I opened my eyes a little to see doctors surrounding me. Feitan was next to me, holding onto my hand.

"YOU HAVE TO BE CONSCIOUS FOR THIS!" a doctor held out a clip board and was writing things down on it. A few doctors left after I woke up.

"Alright, y/n.. when I say 'go', you gotta start pushing!" one doctor said, sitting at the end of the bed. My legs were both hanging upwards.

"Just don't shit.." Feitan said, laughing a little.

"SHUT UP FEITAN!" I said, gripping his hand. My nails dug into his skin. I could tell he was slightly turned on with the small torture.

"OKAY, Y/N. NOW. PUSH"
"PERFECT! THAT'S GOOD. KEEP PUSHING!"
"ALRIGHT, Y/N. ALMOST THERE.. JUST GIVE IT ONE LAST BIG PUSH!"

"THE BABY'S OUT! SHE'S OUT!" the doctor said, holding the baby.

"IS SHE ALIVE?? SHE'S NOT CRYING..." I asked, I was scared but happy at the same time. I was happy that I gave birth to my first child. I was scared that it could be dead because it wasn't crying.

One of the doctors pinched her skin a little.

"She's crying, she's okay!"

"C-can I hold her?" I ask. The doctors handed me my baby.

"She's so beautiful.." I said, I was smiling like crazy. I looked over to Feitan who had tears falling from his face.

"We-we'll have a little brat running around your house." Feitan said. He started to smile. He held the baby and tickled her small body. Her nose twitched a little.

"AWWW, FEITAN-" I said starting to cry.

"Do you have a name for her?" the doctor asked me.

"Hm.. I think I'll name her Maiko. How does that sound, Fei?"

"Sounds perfect" he said, hugging me.

"Alright. Maiko l/n?" the doctor asked me.

"No, make it Maiko Portor."

"Alright, taking fathers last name." she put her clipboard down. She walked over to me, taking Maiko. "Let me get her cleaned up and put on a fresh diaper."

"Did you babyproof the house?" I asked Feitan.

"Yeah"

-- Time skip --

"FEITAN. DON'T DRIVE WRECKLESSLY! WE HAVE A CHILD IN THE BACK.." I said, I jumped to the back seat and cooed Maiko.

"Daddy's a bad driver, isn't he" I said. She wrapped her hand around my finger, "awww.."

*Achoo* "Ew.. she sneezed on my hand," I said, wiping the snot off on a napkin.

As we arrived home, I carefully picked Maiko up and walked into the house. I sat on the couch with her in my arms.

"Y/n, you're home! What did you name her?" Amelia asked.

"Maiko.. Maiko Portor," I said, not taking my eyes off of her. Feitan sat besides me on the couch and wrapped one arm around me.

I was exhausted, I had a big day. I let Maiko in Feitan's arms and went to my room and fell asleep.

--------------------------------

a/n: short chapter i'm sorry. i'll make a better one tmr tho. anyways, my new story i mentioned last chapter in the a/n will be uploaded tmr morning! (pacific time zone) i hope u guys can see it tmr. <3