Chapter 9 | crybaby y/n

"We're going to eat here, no questions!" Feitan said, deadly staring at me.

"But feiiiiiiiiiiii! I don't like anything here!!!" I said, groaning, "Look! How about burgers over there??? This is all fish here, I don't like fish."

"You can always starve to death, but that's not an option with me" Feitan said, grabbing my arm.

"FEI! I don't WANT to" I said, letting go.

He got unreasonably serious and continued to drag me into the restaurant.

I sat down and looked at the wall. Some tears became to form, but I tried to hide them.

"Y/n, what do you want to eat?" Shal said, who was in front of me. He noticed my tears and glared at Feitan.

Feitan was occupied into what Chrollo and Machi were talking about.

I'll just starve to death, that's right! I won't eat. Serves him right.

I continued to play with the napkin and straws. I rolled up a circular shape with the napkin, and put it in my mouth. I grabbed the straw, and spit the wadded napkin through the straw. It hit Shalnark on the forehead, and I laughed.

"HAHAHAHHA- SHAL-" I said, trying to get air. The others noticed and snickered a bit. "Y/N! THAT'S GROSS" he yelled back. He did the same and it landed on my cheek.

"SHAL, THAT'S NASTY- omg" I yelled in disgust. We were going back and forth as the others continued to laugh. We eventually stopped as their food arrived to the table. ALL FISH??? Disgusting.

My stomach began to make a weird noise. I tried to hold in my hunger, but the noise got louder and louder. At some point, I snapped.

"Feiii, can I please get a burger? I can always come back and eat it here with you guys." I begged.

"No."

"pleaseee"

"No!"

"Fei feiiiii."

"Don't call me that."

"please" I tugged his arm a little.

"FINE" he finally got up and took me to get my burger. I held his hand the way there and return. Happily with my burger, I sat down and began to eat it.

Shalnark noticed my happiness and blushed a little. Feitan noticed, "Shal". Shalnark snapped out of it, and continued to eat his food.

"Machi machi" I said, looking around feitan.

"Yes y/n?" she responded

"mm- I forgot" I said, continuing to eat. Machi's so pretty-

We finished eating, and left the restaurant.

"Fei! Can we 1v1 nowwww?" I said, pleading.

"Alright, you'll lose though." he said, smirking.

"Go all out, I want to see how far you'll go." I said gleefully.

Feitan gave this deadly smirk, and had this aura around him. "You're not killing her feitan" Chrollo said behind him. Feitan calmed down and I sweat dropped..

Once we got to an empty area, I took off my hoodie. I had a short shirt on, with jean shorts, revealing a bit of my ass.

"Feitan, you're fucked" I said, yelling to where he was.

"You're dead meat, y/n. Not too late to take back our fight" he said in return.

"Hmmmmm" I said with my thumb under my chin to think, "I- I'll pass on taking it back. We're fighting!".

He got prepared to fight. He brought out an umbrella.

"An UMBRELLA?" I said snickering.

"Don't underestimate him" a new voice said. I looked to the side and saw nobunaga.

"HEY GRANDPA!!" I yelled to him and he gave an angry look. "I'M NOT OLD!!" he responded.

I looked back and feitan disappeared, I looked up and he was charging at me. I was nearly shaking in surprise and brought my blades out.

"The fight's already begun".

-----------------------------------------------

a/n: who do u think wins? :smirk: