Chapter 11 | Going back to yorknew city

"Omg, I can't WAIT to go back to Yorknew!" I said, screeching of happiness.

"The chain user won't be a problem at all there." Feitan said giving me a hug.

"Mhmmm, because he's dead." I whispered.

The troupe and I walked down to the airport, where we took a flight to yorknew.

"Oh! Fei. That reminds me. Can I pleasseeee see any childhood photo of yours?" I begged him.

"No! I told you before. No!" he said, opening a book and reading it. "But feiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, pleaseeeeeeeeeeee."

"Y/n" he said, strictly.

"Please?" I pouted, sticking my bottom lip outwards.
"F-fine" he said. He pulled out a photo. He looks 12-13 or something in there. His hair was more organized than usual. He snatched the photo away quickly.

"Wuh-, wait! Is that- MACHI??" I looked closer and saw machi standing besides him "Machii! You look so PRETTY." I said looking towards her and showing the photo.

"Hey give that back!" feitan screeched, attacking my extended arm.
"No", I said jokingly sticking my tongue out.

He continued to attack me until he had the photo in his arm.

"Y/n! Just give it back" he said more angrily. I stuck my tongue out at him again, but he took that to an advantage. He came in for a kiss, and attacked my tongue with his. Shocked, I stopped moving my arm, and came in closer. He grabbed my hand and squeezed it until he was able to reclaim the photo. He released the kiss and put the photo away.

"Don't get soft on your enemy" Feitan said. I sat, blushing. The rest of the troupe was 'ooing' and making fun of us.

"Are you going to do more?" Phinks said, with shalnark also nearly in shock.

"Idiot." I said, sitting back down, "hey Fei, this is a nice view." I pointed out the view I saw outside.

As I was turned away, he came in for a hug from behind. He slipped his arm into my shirt and secretly played with one of my boobs. I didn't want to turn around because I knew the others would see what Feitan was doing.

"F-fei, fei stop-" I said, almost letting out a small moan. "Mmm, no." he responded, "It's payback from earlier." He slipped his other hand down my pants to my clit. He began to rub it, and I let out a small moan.

"Y/n.. what was tha-" Phinks looked this way, obviously smirking.

"Turn around, y/n. We want to see too!" Shalnark said.

I let my blades loose to attack them. "Dumb bitch, no!" I tried to stop fei, but he wouldn't.

"Get a room!" Nobunaga yelled from behind us.

Feitan continued to play with me until he was satisfied. He stuck a few fingers inside of me and thrusted a little.

"F-fei.." I moaned slightly. I got extremely horny from him playing with me. I reached behind me and played with his bulge which was getting hard.

"Y/n-" he let a slight moan slip between his lips.

At some point, I came on his fingers and he licked them clean. "You taste amazing. We'll have to do more later" he whispered to my ear.

I got up to go to the restroom to wash up from the slight mess we created.

I came back to sit down next to feitan, and he continued to read his book.

At yorknew.

"We're finally here!" I yelled skipping down the airport.

"Slow down, y/n. Chrollo has a plan" Nobunaga yelled.

"When we get there, you all will murder anyone you see. Make a mess, and make sure you do it right. Don't leave anyone ALIVE!" Chrollo explained. I was already jumping with joy. By the time we got back to the auction area, we all spread to different areas. I went north-east. I saw a group of people walking.

"Ex-excuse me..?" I said innocently, "In which direction is the nearest hospital..?"

"Just right ov-" I interrupted a man by grabbing a blade and stabbing them all. The remaining alive attempted to run, but I sliced their heads of before they could go ten feet.

"You'll need one" I said smirking.

I turned to my right and saw heads flying off, and saw Feitan besides them.

"YAH FEI! THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT." I quickly ran to the next group, and killed them all clean. There was a little boy who was crying next to a body.

"M-mm-MOMMYYY!" he cried. I walked up to him.

"Hello.. was this your mommy..?" I felt kind of bad..

"Y-yes.. a man with yellow hair and no eyebrows killed her" he yelled out.

Phinks what the hell. You missed one. Sloppy ass job.

"Alright, would you like to see your mommy again..?" I said, innocently bending down.

"Y-y-yes.." the boy said, crying more.

"Then JOIN her!" I let a blade fly through his chest, and he collapsed on the floor.

"Well, hope you see your mommy." I said getting up and wiping my hands to get off any dirt/dust.

"No sympathy for the damn boy, y/n?" Feitan said walking my way.

"Nah, he'd die eventually without his mommy with him." I responded.

"I'll go this way", I pointed a different direction to behind the auction building.

I ran that way. I saw two boys standing there, one with white hair and the other with green hair. Behind them were two more figures I couldn't pinpoint.

"Die!" the white hair boy said charging after me, but I dodged it and attacked him with my blade.

His reflexes are quick for a little boy.. The green hair boy also attacked me, with a large man behind him as well. The large man wore a suit and held a knife.

The three were angry. As I was dodging their attacks, I was curious to who was the 4th member standing in the shadows.

I quickly knocked the boy with green hair and the old man unconscious. The white hair boy didn't stop. He walked around me making multiple of him.

"So you know how to do that, too?" I said.

"Yeah, well I can do it better" he smirked and continued.

I jumped up and made copies of myself as well. He got confused how I knew his technique. I was able to finally knock him out cold.

"I don't think so" I responded to the unconscious body.

I looked towards the figure and slowly walked towards it. I got closer and saw it's face.

"H-h-how. I THOUGHT I KILLED YOU!" I yelled. I tried to run. I was scared, but before knowing much, I was wrapped in chains again.

"You didn't kill me, y/n." it responded.

 The 3 boys were faking their unconsciousness and got up. They grabbed me and pulled me into a car.

----------------------------------------------------------

A/n: what do u think happens :smirk:

who was the figure she saw? :eyes: comment what u think :>