Chapter 55 | The final decision

long chapter. and as usual, if there's typo's, please tell me <3

---------------------------------------------------

"I'm what..." I said, processing everything that Amelia said to me.

'So everything about her.. she only used me for nen, then other people would kill me.. but not only me, many others who have a stupid cat like this???'

I was struggling to find my words. I wanted to say SOMETHING, but nothing at the same time.. I couldn't believe everything I did for this stupid cat was all for my soon death.. No it can't be true.

I lied back down, looking up at the ceiling, then closing my eyes. I took a deep breath, calming my mind, but that only lowered my guard, having rage flow throughout my entire body.

-- 3rd person POV --

Y/n sat back up, looking at everyone, avoiding eye contact with the cat, but failed. She looked straight at Amelia, who looked at y/n as well. "I'LL KILL YOU, CAT!" y/n said, reaching her arms towards the poor cat. Amelia jumped off the bed, onto the chair to the side. Y/n was quick, getting up, running after the cat.

"Y/n, calm down!" Shalnark said to the crazy woman running around. Y/n stopped, facing Shalnark. "You're on her side? Are you trying to get me killed, do YOU ALL WANT ME DEAD?" y/n said. She sprinted towards the exit of the room, but someone grabbed her by the arm, not letting her go. "Feitan.." y/n said, slipping down to her knees. Sobbing into her knees. Hiding her nen presence which others weren't aware of. "I don't want to freaking live anymore..". 

"Don't say that," Shalnark said, placing an arm on y/n's shoulder, only to be swatted way like a small flying insect. Y/n only wanted to be alone. "Leave, please", y/n said, pointing to the door. Some questioned, but others left without hesitation. Feitan refused to leave, so he stayed quietly with y/n in the room.

-- Y/n POV --

"Why do you accept this?" I asked Feitan. He wasn't fazed at all, at least I didn't think so. He let out a small gasp, then inhaled a little. "I don't.. I just don't know what else to say or do.. It's not like I can do anything anyways," he said, resting his back against the wall, putting his hands in his pockets. I stared down to the ground, processing what my fiancé just said to me.

'Do I even want to live like this anymore.. I mean the last time I tried, I failed...'

-- Flash back --

I looked down, "At least 10-15 stories high.."

My hands cruised into my pockets. I took one step forward and began to fall.

I don't deserve this..

14 stories falling down

I can't live with the mistakes I've made.

10 stories.

Amelia's beginning to hate me..

7 stories.

I bet Feitan is, too..

5 stories.

I don't want to kill them..

3 stories.

So I'll do them a favor..

I closed my eyes.

I'll kill myself instead.

I felt arms catch me. I open my eyes to see a troupe member.