Chapter 31 | Snuggles & goodbye's.. for now

A/n: hi guys<3 can we pls get follows and votes :> just vote this story at the end of each chapter ty lysm<3

this story is fluff hehe

----------------------------------------------------

-- Feitan POV --

Y/n was still passed out. I looked at her beautiful face. Her mouth was slightly open. We were sitting on a couch. She was laying on it next to me while I sat on the corner of the couch. She started to slightly groan, then stopped. She paused, and coughed in her sleep.

'She's so cute..'

She began to start talking as she was still passed out. "F-fei.. feitan.. don't l-leave me."

'Does she think I'd ever leave her?'

I was staring at her, wondering what more she'd say. She shivered a little. I took off my jacket and placed it onto her cold body. She smiled a little after feeling the warmth. She hummed a little.

'She-she's so damn- hot..'

I couldn't help myself. Without my own consent, I was on top of her. I kissed her slightly, but she had no reaction. I snuggled into her neck and hugged her.

"F-feitan?" she said again. I looked into her eyes as they were open.

"You're awake now, beautiful" I said, snuggling into her more.

"What happened..?" she asked.

"You overused your nen, then you passed out for a few hours."

"Oh.." she continued, "Can I please sit up?"

I nodded and got off of her. She sat up. She looked out the window seeing the boys playing with a foot ball, and the girls sitting at a near table watching. She looked back at me and stuck her arms out at me, indicating to hug her.

I sat on her lap and fell into a cuddle, we sat here for a while. She was playing with my hair. I whispered into her ear, "You're perfect, y/n. Nobody can have you but me. Always remember that. You can do as you need for protection, but never forget the love from me"

After saying that, I felt her hug grip tighten around me, "I love you fei".

"I love you, too"

The others came inside. "Alright, love birds, we got to go places."

We got up and followed the troupe outside. I was still holding onto y/n's hand. 

'Her hand is so soft'

We arrived where we needed to using our little teleporting cards. We saw Hisoka, and another new person.

"This is Kalluto Zoldyck, he'll be replacing #4, Hisoka."

"Hello, Kalluto" Shalnark began to talk to him.

"So this is Killua's relative..?" Y/n whispered to me.

"Beat's me.."

-- Y/n's POV --

"Kalluto, do you somewhat have a relative connection with Killua?" I asked him. He glared at me and said, "How do you know my brother?"

"Well.. it's a long story.. anyways?"

"Yes.. I'm here so I can bring my brother back home. I have no other objective."

"So you're not a fond of killing?" I stopped realizing my idiotic sentence. Everyone else started to laugh.

"He's a Zoldyck you IDIOT. HE'S BORN TO KILL," Phinks said, laughing at me.

"It was a MISTAKE, okay? Get over it god damn."

After a few days of being in Greed Island, we finally had left.

"We're all going separate ways from now.. we can meet up in a few months if you'd like"

"So, this is goodbye for now?" I said. I am going to miss the troupe.. but I do have Amelia.

"Yep" Shalnark said. They all waved leaving in their own ways. The only one left was Feitan, Amelia and I.

I brought Feitan into a hug, "I'll miss you"

"I- I don't have a home.." Feitan saying this broke my heart.

"You can come live with Amelia and I," I said welcoming.

"Okay."

We walked to the airport, and snuck in. We killed a few people to get onto the airship. Once we got on, we were finally on our way home.

-- Time skip --

We were finally at my house. I was struggling to find my keys.

"I remember this place.." Feitan said, scanning the house.

"You kidnapped me here." I said, finally finding my keys.

"So.. your two's love was found once Feitan basically kidnapped you?" Amelia questioned.

"Well, he did torture me a little, but it was enjoyable.. now" I said walking into the house.

"Welcome home" I said, "There are a few rooms, you can pick on-"

"Your room" Feitan smirked.

I got a few snacks and sat on the couch.

"Guys want to watch a movie" I asked them, turning on the TV.

"Sure, let's change first" Feitan suggested. I was quick on my feet and rushed towards our room.

"Wait, y/n" he said, as I was picking out my pijamas, "I got us these".

He was holding a black bag. Inside the bag were two matching star pijamas. They both had a hoodie on top of them. One of them had cute bunny ears on them, and the other had a crown.

"Since you're a princess, you get the one with the crown" he said, handing over the pijamas. I was standing in shock.

'W-when did he get us these.. this has to be the best gift EVER'

"F-fei.. THIS IS THE BEST GIFT EVER" I ran over to him and hugged him. We stood in a hugging position for a few minutes until we broke from the hug. He kissed my cheek as he walked over to the bathroom to change. I quickly changed as well.

After we changed, we went back to the living room, on the couch, to watch the movie. We were all sitting comfortably.

"Oh, Amelia. I got you this," Feitan pulled something else out of the bag. It was a blanket, it had many stars on it, just like our pijamas.

"Why thank you, Feitan," Amelia said, snuggling into her new blanket.

We were comfortably watching the movie. Amelia was laying on her small cat bed with her blanket on her, while Feitan and I were snuggling together.

-- Feitan's POV --

After the movie was over, I glanced over at y/n.

"Alright, should we get to bed-" I stopped once I realized both my queen and Amelia were asleep. I smiled lightly, and rested my head on y/n's shoulder.

'I have to be the luckiest guy alive..'

With that, I drifted off to sleep.

----------------------

A/n: cheesy mf story i know<3