-- New book introduction!! --

-- Time skip. 5 years --

I groaned slightly, waking up. Remembering my life. 'I have 2 kids.. Maiko- Alyse.. Maiko's 11.. Alyse- Alyse.. is 5 years old.. Alyse.. Maiko? Maiko and Feitan.. Oh remembering that bet, hah.. WAIT'

"FEITAN," I yell, tripping outside my bedroom. It was 10:45 AM, I had just now woken up. Feitan and I had a bet last night, and if I lost, he'd take Maiko on a day killing spree. I didn't agree to it, but he took her anyways.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," I yell, getting Alyse and I into my car. I turn on the car, the radio automatically turning on. "Turn this piece of shit off-" I said, almost about to turn the radio off when I heard a small news cast.

"Welcome to 101.5 radio! Today there has been some spotting of a child and a middle aged male murdering and slaughtering groups of people. Many people have found that the two are both indeed apart of the Phantom Troupe. Whatever you do, do not leave your house. There will be helicopters and police keeping people at home. Please stay safe. That's it for this hour's news. Next song playing is (insert song name.)"

I didn't turn the radio off, as I was listening to the music they played afterwards. I drove down the road to Yorknew city. I saw a flash of two people speeding by, many bodies and heads dropping to the floor individually. 

I parked my car, getting out. "MAIKO, GET HERE RIGHT NOW," I yelled as the now 11 year old made her way to where I was, innocently hiding her bloody hands behind her back. "Where the hell is Feitan?" I asked her as I saw him quickly flash behind Maiko.

I turn around to find him behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist. "Don't do this, you guys are on the fucking news. I don't want to go to jail!" I said as the two pouted. I rolled my eyes, dragging them towards my car. As I closed the door for the two of them, I heard a police officer yelling from a short distance.

"MA'AM, PLEASE GO BACK HOME. IT'S DANGERO- WAIT, THOSE TWO IN YOUR CAR. THEY'RE THE MURDERERS" the police man said, grabbing his walky-talky, running our way. I quickly got into my car, driving away. "Look what you guys did," I said, looking back at the two. I didn't give Feitan the rights to sit in front with me. Alyse sat in the middle, between the two.

"Sounds like the three of you are trouble," a new voice said from besides me. Maiko and I screamed, as I slammed the break. Looking to the side, I saw Chrollo. I exhaled and inhaled quickly as I tried to regain my sanity. "H-how the hell d-did you get.. in here?!?" I asked. He showed me his book in his hand, "I stole someone's ability to teleport," he chuckled at the way Maiko and I screamed. Feitan, not surprisingly, was just sitting quietly, not even curious to the least bit, and Alyse just not knowing what was happening.

"These two decided to go on a killing spree," I groaned, rubbing my head. "Sounds like a handful," he said, "do you mind me kidnaping both of your children for a few hours?" I thought for a moment. I didn't know if something was going to happen or not. 

Over the many years, Maiko developed her own version of my sharp impact. To our surprise, using Feitan's ability and mine combined, she used the sun's power and was able to explode it, murdering everything around her. It took many tries to get it down.. We had to go extremely far from everyone to train her with it, and only Feitan could train around her with his fire-resistant outfit. I trusted Maiko now to go on her own.. but Alyse..

Alyse hasn't gained a strong amount of nen like Maiko did when she was that age. Alyse, however got my side of the nen chain. She's a conjurer. She's able to conjure almost anything non-living that you can think of. She trained for the longest time to finally be able to conjure what SHE wants instead of it coming randomly. As a special ability she gained, NOT from me, was the ability to teleport. She got it easy, able to living a calmer life.

"Sure," I said as Maiko and Alyse smiled. It's been a while since she's been around Chrollo and the others. "It'll be fine," he continued, "Machi, Shizuku, Shalnark and Nobunaga will be there as well." Maiko beamed up and out of the car following Chrollo. "I haven't seen uncle Shalnark in a long time!" she said, having his nen ability in her mind the entire time. Alyse got out, hopping onto Chrollo's shoulders.

I finally allowed Feitan to sit up front with me. "You got rid of them fast," he said, smirking. "Yeah, well it'll be nice for them to see the others, and have a little you and I time for once," I said, leaning towards him, pulling his mask down slightly to kiss his lips.

We continued to make out in the car, keeping our guard up in case some authorities try to stop us.

-- Maiko POV --

Chrollo took Alyse and I to the base where the troupe and I used to normally meet up. I smiled seeing my other friends. I ran to Shalnark, hugging him tightly. Others came in to greet us, although I had the feeling they knew why we were here, because they all scattered to where they normally sit, quickly.

I looked up to where Chrollo was.

"Maiko, dear. I have a question for you. Y/n confirmed for us that she'd allow it, I just want to know if you're up for the task.." Chrollo said, opening up his book. His eyes locked onto mine. I know he's serious about this..

"Yes, sir," I said, waiting for the question that could possibly change my life.

"How would you like to.."

---------------------

GIGGLES IN CLIFFHANGER BRO. wat do u think Chrollo's gonna ask maiko?!?!?

this chapter is going to be an opening to my next book where it's all Maiko's POV. y/n and feitan will still be there ;) but it'll focus on maiko and her growing teen years..

my new book IS up now, but you do have to read this book first to know and understand what the other is talking about :)