The final chapter: Meet y/n Portor..

last time ima ask for grammatical error checks :)

---------------------------------------------------------

I woke up, excited, nearly screaming. Feitan went out with Phinks early this day, with his own little preparations. We threatened to kill loads of people for this special day, this day alone. Machi left yesterday, but Shizuku stayed with me. I was happily jumping in circles around Shizuku. She helped Maiko change as I put on my dress we had bought a few days prior.. or stole. :')

There was a bit of a struggle pulling up the zipper of my dress, which I asked Shizuku to help me with. Since the zipper went extremely low, if you weren't careful with your eyes, you could possibly see my ass. Intentionally or not, Shizuku saw. "Nice ass," she giggled, slapping it as she zipped up the zipper. "Shizuku! Stop that, I'm married alright," I said, putting my hands on the side. "Not yet, though," she said. I rolled my eyes. I walked past her, placing a small kiss on her cheek.

Shizuku helped me style my hair, she wasn't the best but also wasn't the worse. I pulled up a picture from the internet of a style I wanted. She let the phone rest on the counter, glancing at it at some points to remember what she was doing. I'm surprised she even remembered todays my wedding with her horrible memory. She finished about half an hour later. I turned to the mirror. "Holy shit, this is actually really good, thanks Shizu-chan" I said, smiling. I handed her about 40 dollars for the work. I didn't like the idea of handing her money, but she didn't want to do it unless if she was payed.

We were all ready.. I walked outside, about to grab the keys to my car until I saw a white LIMO ON MY DRIVEWAY? I was excited, I nearly squealed. Shalnark came out of the passenger seat. I looked to see the driver to see CHROLLO.. I haven't seen boss in such a long time. I got in the back seat with Shizuku and Maiko.

...

As we arrived there, it was a beautiful area.. No way. A lot of beautiful Sakura trees all around. Shizuku got out with the help of Shalnark. Her arm was interlocked with his. Chrollo helped Maiko and I out. Maiko ran out to a crowd when Machi motioned for her to go over there. 

We got to an area. It was a beautiful long red carpet along the floor. Chairs all around. People I didn't expect to see. I saw many of my childhood friends, including Suzy. According to Chrollo, he also invited some of his friends from Meteor city. Hisoka.. and Illumi were watching from the sides. In 3 chairs, I see Leorio, Gon, and KILLUA? "I didn't fucking invite them," I whispered to Chrollo, keeping my head forwards. "Shut the fuck up and walk down that damn isle, we'll deal with them later," Chrollo responded. He let my arm go as we were at the end of the isle.

"Why wasn't Maiko the flower girl?" I heard some whispers talking about Maiko and I. "Yeah, as if. Fuck flowers, y/n would prefer knives, but we have some non-nen users around, so we can't do that.." I sighed as I looked away from the crowd to the man of my life in front of me. He reached out for my hands, as I held his. The amount of blush on my face seeing this handsome man in front of me. His face also turned red, unable to hide it since he wasn't wearing his mask.

"You look so handsome," I said, looking down at him. (Key word, down..) "And you look beautiful," Feitan said, trying to hide a smile. I heard an obnoxious giggle from the crowd, recognizing it. Maiko continued to giggle, and said, "Mommy and daddy really love each other." I heard a few of the spiders shushing her. There was this man holding a book. I leaned slightly back, seeing a pin on the back of his head.

I look to Shalnark who grinned at me, holding out his red device. The man began to talk boring shit for a while. It started to sound like a whole bunch of religious recital bullshit. "Man, skip to the good fucking part. Screw this gibberish bull," I said, rolling my eyes. I heard many snickers from the crowd. The man was unable to react since Shalnark WAS controlling him.