Chapter 13 | Lost hope

A/n: early post @natalia029798
u got me wanting to post ig lol :>
-------------------

After hours gone by, Feitan and y/n were hungry and thirsty.

- y/n's POV -

"HeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YOU STUPID CHAIN DUMBFUCK USER" I screamed with the little energy I had left. Feitan managed to remove one chain after hours of tugging. He was sitting on the floor with one arm chained up, looking down. Both of my arms were still chained up to the ceiling, but I was looking down as well.

"I don't think he heard y-" Feitan was interrupted when the chain user walked in.

"What do you want, y/n?" Kurapika said, angrily.

"We're STARVING, and thirsty! Bring us something to eat, god damnit." I said, looking deathly at him.

"Food and water will only give you more energy to break out of the chains to escape" the kurta said, turning around and leaving the room.

I sniffled a little, trying not to show my emotions to Feitan, but he noticed immediately.

"Y/n.. are you crying?" Feitan said, looking straight at me.

"N-no.. Only losers cry" I said. I cleaned my snot and tears on my sleeve and looked at him with a broken smile.

"Don't worry, we'll get out of here soon. The other spiders should realize something is wrong soon enough" Feitan said, trying to comfort me.

Why is feitan so positive.. why? He's the torture god, of course he's enjoying himself here..

"UghhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GREEN HAIR BOY, COME HERE" I yelled out.

Gon walked into the room and crossed his arms.

"What is it?" he said, trying not to jump back from the blood and scars all over Feitan.

"If you bring me water or something to nibble on, I'll- I'll- give you a thousand jenny!" I said.

"Hmm. Me and killua got a lot of jenny at heavens arena.. so I think I'll pass on the offer." he walking out, but before the door closed, killua walked in.

"Hey Feitan. How much would you hate me if I finish your girlfriend off now?" killua said with his murderous glare. His hands sharpened and Feitan glanced over.

"Get the fuck away from y/n." Feitan whispered.

"What was that? I didn't hear you."

"Get the FUCK away from y/n"

"Hmm. Nope" Killua said, charging for me. Feitan snapped, and tried to break his remaining chain, but it didn't work.

"USE YOUR BLADES" Feitan yelled. My nen blades appeared and attacked the boy. He dodged them. He was able to continuously dodge my blades, including my bomb filled ones. He finally reached me, and stabbed my side.

"OW WHAT THE HELL" I screamed in pain.

"I can't kill you, but I can torture you." Killua said, glancing up at me. I kicked my leg upwards, sending him back, but he didn't fall over. His hair covered his face as he looked down.

He turned around, but before walking out he said, "Kurapika will get to kill you, once your troupe is all dead. I hope I get to do something, too."

He walked out before Feitan or I could say anything.

"Y/n.. are you okay..?" Feitan said, worried.

"He stabbed me deep, but I'll be f-fine.." I said as blood was dripping down my clothes.

- Time skip -

"F-fei.." I said as my voice started to break up.

"Yes, y/n?"

"Wh- what if we never escape...? What if the others do die.. Machi.. Shizuku.. Phinks.. Shalnark.. Old grandpa.. I don't want them to die" I said, beginning to cry.

"Y/n, don't think that way. We'll get out eventually." Feitan said, his voice began to crack up too but he cleared his throat quickly.

"F-fei.. I wanna go home.. I c-could have started a new j-job that day.. I was only going out for breakfast that m-morning when we met.." I said, crying.

"It's my fault you're here. I'm so sorry, y/n."

"No.. I enjoy being apart of the troupe. Being cool, kicking ass. I'm glad I met you guys. I was dumb for testing the chain user. Obviously he's smarter and stronger than I thought.."

"Y/n, think happy thoughts" Feitan said, trying to think of a new topic for a while.

"Fei.."

"Yes, y/n?"

"F-fei..."

"Y/n? What is it?"

"F-f.. feitan.."

"Y/n what's wrong"

My head began to spin. Blood loss.. I started to pass out slowly, muttering a few words.

"I- I love you, too.."

- Time skip -

After about a day, I finally woke up.

"And I thought you died" Feitan said, "rise and shine".

I looked around the room, and saw Feitan being held by kurapika.

"Wh- what's happening? Wait- WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO FEITAN??" I screamed.

"I'll kill him, of course." Kurapika said.

----------------------------------------------

A/n: Smh, what do you think happens next?? Comment what you think. :D