Chapter 30 | Fight and faint

A/n: WE'VE MADE 30 CHAPTERS WOOHOOO!!!!! also ima start a new feitan x reader series. its gonna be a lot of torture. follow to see it soon<3

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"AMELIA, I DID IT" I was trying to call Amelia over as I had finally levitated a leaf. We were inside a building, and Amelia was with the rest of the troupe.

"Good job, y/n! Were you able to figure out how to mentally do it?" she questioned.

I froze, "We had to mentally think.. is that why it took me so damn long-"

"Y/n, you're so slow" Amelia rolled her eyes and focused on the troupe again.

"Don't worry, y/n! I believe in you," Shalnark was trying to make me feel better.

"I'll try.." I was starting to sweat again.

"AMELIAAA, how did you do itt" I pouted.

"Just concentrate on nothing but that leaf. Imagine it floating"

"I can't do that, I always think about Feitan" I said, looking at him who was next to me.

He wrapped one of his arms around my shoulder, "Don't. be. cocky."

"Hmph," I faced the leaf again.

How do I do this..?

After about an hour of struggling, I finally figured it out. I was able to levitate the leaf while being distracted at the same time.

"I did it" I said, joyfully.

"Carry me" Feitan ordered.

"You're heavy as fuck" I struggled to lift him but I couldn't budge.

"He's light" Amelia said, lifting him easily. I stuck my tongue out at her.

"Now what" I questioned.

"We can take your ability to the next level. Let's try to find another object heavier than a leaf." Amelia said looking around. She found a small book, and asked me to lift it. I did it easily, but dropped it quickly.

"I want you to lift this for 20 minutes" Amelia ordered.

"2-20 minutes?" I was wondering how I'd do that if I can barely hold it for half a second.

"Once you do that, you can come back to me for more training"

"You're crazy. She can't lift that" Feitan said, defending me a little.

"Well, guess what? She's going to do it."

"Damnit Amelia, you just want me to die here"

"You're a Manipulator, now. You should be able to do that easily"

"NOW? I was originally a Conjurer- it's impossible to switch nen abilities!"

"Well, you have your special ability that nobody normally has. Meaning you can be whatever you want."

"So I'm a Specialist?"

"Somewhat with your ability"

"This is confusing as FUCK" I was stressing already with how much I had to learn.

"Just do your levitations. Y/n, you're a lost cause"

"Stfu, ugly cat" I spat.

"Y/n, just leave it." Nobunaga glared at me.

"Who's side are you on, old man?"

"Call me that again, and I'll cut you to shreds" he threatened, pulling his sword out.

"What, old man? Sorry, I mean it's true" I rolled my eyes.

"YOU ASKED FOR IT" Nobunaga yelled charging at me.

I was conjuring my blades when someone stood in between and stopped us.

"Just. Let. It. Go" Feitan said, glaring at both of us.

"Move shorty" Nobunaga pushed him out of the way. That upset Feitan which got him into the fight, too.

"Guys, not in here. You'll ruin the book store" Amelia said.

"And, no fighting between troupe members. You guys know that by now" Machi said.

"We'll take this outside" I said rolling my eyes.

We walked out to the fields and continued where we left off. Nobunaga sprinted for me, first. I quickly used my blades to create an explosion. That made fog appear and the other two couldn't see me.

I found nobunaga and jumped on his back. I started to hit him as he tried to throw me off his back. Feitan, however, managed to stab Nobunaga's leg with his bare hand.

"THE HELL, FEITAN. I THOUGHT WE WERE GOOD" Nobunaga yelled in pain. He fell backwards, making me fall as well. I quickly got up and stood by Feitan.

"When you threaten y/n, it's big red zone" Feitan said protectively.

"Guys, will you quit it" Shalnark said, heading our direction with Machi.

"Hmph" I turned around and walked back to the building we were in. Feitan also came along. I sat in a chair and pouted.

"He didn't have to threaten me like that"

"Y/n, you call him old all the time because he looks old, but you know he's younger than he looks," Amelia said, hopping onto the table.

"Hm," I dug my face into my arms that were on the table. Feitan hugged me from behind for support.

"Hey, y/n" Amelia called for me.

"Whaaaat" I said with my head still down.

"There's a red book to your right. Can you bring that to me" Amelia smirked.

"Okayyy" I didn't look up. I levitated the book this way.

"Open a few pages, I want to see if this is what I was looking for"

I did as she said. I opened a few pages, still having the book levitated.

"Y/n, you did it!" she cheered me. I looked up and gazed in amazement at what I did but didn't notice.

"Y/n, I'm proud" Feitan kissed the back of my head.

"I- I did it!" I cheered lightly. "I actually did it. How many more can I lift?"

"W-wait, y/n. DON'T OVERDO IT!" Amelia said, but I ignored her.

I lifted 2 whole shelves of books up.

"Amelia, do you see th-" I was about to turn around to her when I fell to the ground and blacked out.

-- Feitan's POV --

"Y/N! Amelia, what happened?" I asked Amelia, lifting y/n's head lightly.

"She fainted due to energy loss.. I warned her. She'll be out for a while, but she's fine"

"I hope so" I looked back to y/n and brushed her hair out of her face, "you'll be fine..". I kissed her forehead lightly.

-----------------------------------------

a/n: my writing is getting worse ahhhhhh im sorry. don't forget to follow and check out my kurapika x reader book<3 ^_^