Chapter 43 | Will you marry me?

Feitan slowly grabbed the box from my hand.

'The hell, he gets me a gift then takes it a way?'

He held my hands as his dark eyes looked into mine. I was so confused, but just mesmerized by his beautiful presence. He looked down and tears trickled from his face again. I used my hand to lift his chin up and wiped the tears from his face with my sleeve.

"Why's daddy crying?" Maiko asked Amelia who knew what was happening. Amelia didn't respond to her. I was just as confused as the 5 year old.

"Y/n" Feitan said slightly.

"Yeah?"

"Do you remember when we first met.."

"Yeah, you kidnapped me.. tortured me.. then-"

"Then fell in love with you. I fell in love with you."

'He isn't breaking up now is he?'

"Yeah, we fell in love.. I joined the troupe at the time, and the auction was just about to begin."

"Since then, I've had this constant warm pain in my heart. I never knew what it was. Until I just looked you in the eyes and realized.. I've found the woman of my life. We have a child.. Maiko" He said, looking at Maiko.

I had an idea where this was going. I began to tear up as well.

"Each time you're injured.. or hurt. It makes me feel pain as well. I never enjoy seeing you hurt." he said, putting his hand on my cheek, "I hope you know that I love you until the day I die."

"Mhm," I said, trying to stop my flowing tears.

"Y/n.." he said. He got down on one knee. I covered my mouth with both hands. My body began to heat up. More tears began to come out, making it harder to see.

"Forever be mine," he said opening the small box. A beautiful ring was exposed from inside the box, "Will you marry me?"

My heart was racing more. I felt so much love there and then on that spot. I knew my answer and blurted it out immediately once he'd had asked.

"YES. YES I WILL," I said. I got down on both of my knees and hugged him. My tears were now too hard to control. This has to be the best day of my entire life.

"Y/n, WE'RE SO PROUD OF YOUUU," I heard some voices from outside. I glanced at my window to see most of the troupe.. again.

Shizuku, Machi, Shalnark, Phinks, Nobunaga, and Chrollo.

"H-h.." I was trying to say something. How did they get here.

"I told them about it," Amelia said, smirking.

"You knew about this?" I asked her.

"Amelia knew.. Daddy told Amelia. Amelia and Daddy told me to hand you this small box last." Maiko said. I grabbed her by the waist and dragged her into the hug Feitan and I were in.

"So are you going to let us in..?" Shalnark asked, impatiently.

"Shut up, let them have their moment," Machi said. Shizuku was "aww"ing at every moment that happened here.

Feitan stood up and offered his hand to help me up. I took it, standing up. He pulled me into a deep kiss. He forced his tongue into my mouth. I gladly accepted. Our tongues both together.

"Awwww," I faintly heard Shizuku say.

"Shh!" Machi said, stabbing her side.

We released from the kiss, but I didn't let him go. I held onto his hand, no matter what.

'I'm never separating from him..'

Maiko opened the front door, letting everyone in. She was greeting everyone, except Chrollo. He bent down to her level. She was slightly afraid, but didn't try to show it.

"I'm sorry, Maiko. My past actions were rude. I threatened your mother, which I shouldn't have. I also intimidated you, and threatened you as well. I hope you accept my apology." Chrollo said to her.

Her somewhat neutral face quickly went to a smile. She jumped and gave him a hug. He make it obvious that he didn't enjoy the hug by glaring at Feitan and I. He just patted her head. She released from the hug and immediately ran to Shalnark.

"Hey, uncle Shalnark. Do you still have that red toy!!!" Maiko asked him.

"Yeah, right here," he said, handing it to her. She began to play around with it. She stabbed Nobunaga with a needle without him noticing. Shalnark began to crack up as Maiko was controlling Nobunaga.

"HEY, STOP THAT," Nobunaga said.

I collapsed to the floor, not from being sick, but exhaustion. All the heat from that moment went straight to my head.

"Are you okay?" Feitan asked me. He picked me up and set me on the couch. Chrollo and Phinks came and sat besides him as I rested my head on Feitan's lap. I faced his body, and just relaxed myself.

Feitan and the others began to talk about things that happened in the troupe.

"Y/n. Don't worry! Machi and I will plan your entire wedding. All we have to do for you is find you a beautiful dress." Shizuku said. I moaned, "mhm" while sticking up my thumb as a sign of an 'okay'.

A while went by and I felt Feitan's hands stroking my hair. I sit up right, and sat between his legs, looking at him. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I slowly rested my head on his shoulder, looking at his neck.

I kissed his neck quietly, and left a few hickeys. I could feel his dvck twitch a little as I did, but he didn't want to moan in front of Chrollo and especially not in front of Phinks.

A while went by and everyone was gone.

"Mommy, daddy," Maiko said to us.

"What is it?" I groaned.

"Can you teach me how to form up blades?" She asked me.

"Ask Feitan to teach you something. You're a Transmuter not a conjurer."

"Daddy, will you teach me something?"

"Sure," Feitan said. He got up. Before leaving to the backyard with Maiko, he grabbed a warm blanket and wrapped it around me. He rested me on the couch and turned the TV on for me. He handed me the controller to flip through channels. He gave me a quick peck on the lips and walked outside with Maiko.

---------------------

a/n: I WAS CRYING WRITING THIS.........