Chapter 32 | Shopping

"Feiii-chann," I said shaking Feitan in his sleep. I was sitting on top of him as he was still wrapped under the covers. He groaned a little, and turned to face me.

"What is it, y/n?" he said, still having his eyes closed.

"Fei-chann, let's go shopping!" I said, cheerfully.

-- Feitan's POV --

"Fei-chann, let's go shopping!" she said, cheerfully. I was having bad memories of the last time we went shopping.. I held all of her things for her.. She had at least 10-15 full and heavy bags.. My legs never get tired from walking.. but this time they did.

"No," I said, trying to fall back asleep. I was nearly out when I felt a soft hand on my face. Out of curiosity, I opened one eye to see y/n leaning closer to me. Her lips interlocked with mine. A morning kiss.. I was enjoying our moment..

I wanted to enter her mouth with my tongue, but she blocked my tongue out. I reached out to her waist and began to tickle her.

"AH, Fe-feitan.." she said, wiggling around, "that tickles!"

A smirk crept on my face as I leaned in again and let my tongue into her mouth. I explored her entire mouth. Her tongue and mine fought a little. We released from the kiss, and she flopped onto the bed besides me.

I turned to face her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me.

'She's getting taller than I am.. but she's still an angel'

"Can we please go shopping, Fei-chan" she asked again. This time her voice was soft. She was practically begging me.

"Alright.. only for you" I agreed. I got up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

"I'll make breakfast with Amelia" she said, walking out of the room.

-- Time skip --
-- Y/n POV --

"FEI WE'RE HERE" I said as Feitan parked the car. I picked Amelia up and set her on my shoulder.

"Y/n, where do you get so much money to buy things.." Amelia questioned.

"We're thieves remember?" I whispered to her, making sure nobody else heard.

We walked through so many stores. Many hours gone by, and it looked like Feitan was getting tired.

"Hey, y/n" he said. I turned to him, "yes Fei?"

"You guys sit here and wait, I'm going to the restroom" he responded walking away.

"Hey, y/n," Amelia continued, "Are you going to try out that new curry place they opened up here?"

"Sure," I responded, "Curry sounds good."

I was going through my bag to find my phone, when I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around to see a tall guy. He had dark hair and pale skin, and dressed in a suit. He smirked at me and said, "What's a pretty little angel doing all on her own?"

He sat on the bench next to me. I scooted away a little, but he kept getting closer. I tried to get up to move away, but he kept following me.

-- Fei POV --

I walked out of the bathroom to see a taller guy chasing y/n..

"What the hell, leave me alone you pervert," y/n yelled at him as she tried to get away. I noticed she was getting angrier.

Y/n stopped and turned to him, "Okay, what the hell do you want?"

"Come home with me," he said in a weird voice, "we can play all day long." He had this perverted smirk on his face as he tried to hold her waist.