Chapter 6 | Feitan..?

"Y/n, I'm so proud of you." he said..

I look him in the eyes, as a smile formed on my face.

"Feitan! You came!!" I said jumping in for a hug.

"Wh-what the hell is this. Let go of me." he said blushing and forcing his way out of my arms.

"When did you come? Did you see me fight?" I said swinging my arms as if I was fighting.

"I've been here the entire fight. I saw points where I wanted to help you, but it looks like you got it on your own." he said walking up the stairs to the exit.

We walked to the top of the hotel to see a wonderful view. We could see places of Yorknew that you normally wouldn't be able to see on the ground.

"Look! There's our hideout!" I said pointing to the left. As I pointed, he looked over to me. I noticed and his face turned a light shade of red.

"Maybe you can fight me." he said, "you're stronger than I thought you'd be."

Gasping, I said, "Really! Can we fight now?". He grabbed my arm, and I winced a bit. "Ow", I said quickly regretting my words. "Why didn't you tell me you were hurt?? Where else are you hurt?" He said looking around me to find more injuries.

"I'm finee" I lied.

"Y/n, lift your shirt a little" he said with a slight anger look on his face.

"Wh- why" I said knowing that I have a large bruise on my stomach.

"Do it. Now." he said, "or I'll do it myself, and we don't want that, do we?"

Closing my eyes, I lifted up my shirt to Feitan seeing my bruises.

"The hell, why did you lie to me? Let's go back and get you fixed up. I can't fight you unless if you're perfectly healed." he said, picking me up.

"I can walk!" I said kicking my legs, and he put me down. "Race ya back to the base!" I said, preparing myself to run, and he did as well.

"3.. 2.. 1.. GO" I said, sprinting. He zoomed past me without trace of which ways around the buildings he went. I brought my blades, and grabbed onto 2. I flew over the buildings, and traced where he was.

I let the blades go ahead of him, and ran as quick as I could. I tripped over something, and fell to the ground. I looked back. A damn rock?? Before I could get up or do anything more, I felt arms pick me up, and carry me as they ran. It was Feitan.

"Tch, you need to be more careful." he said, still carrying me.

"This race sucks. You're too fast!" I said, slightly hitting him, and he stopped in his tracks.

"When did I give you permission to hit me?" he said, putting a hand on my cheek. He continued to run with me still in his arms. Before we knew it, we were outside our base. He set me down, and I walked to the entrance.

Before I could enter, Feitan grabbed my arm, and pinned me to the outside wall.

"Fei- what are you doing..?" I said as he looked down. I pat his head lightly, and he looks up. Before him or I could say anything, lips were on mine. Feitan's kissing me..? Fei- feitan.. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment.

He finished the kiss, and dragged me into the building to a room where he eventually wrapped my arm, and asked me to keep ice on my stomach bruise.

We walk to the main room, where the rest of the troupe members were.

"Y/N, WHERE DID YOU RUN OFF TO?? WE WERE WORRIED SICK." Shizuku said running to me to give me a hug. "OW" I said as she stepped back. "Oh, sorry-" she said, going back to her place.

"She killed the chain user" Feitan said, stepping up.

"No way."

"I didn't think anyone would be able to do it."

"Y/n could be stronger than anyone here"

"She's fast, but she can't be stronger than me"

I heard all the troupe members talking. I sat over to a rock where I started to play with some rocks. Feitan comes and sits besides me, while wrapping one arm around me.

He whispered into my ear some words, and I blushed looking down.

He had a smirk on his face, and I continued to play with the rocks.

-------------------------------------

A/N: Short story again. Sorryyy.

What do you think Fei fei said to y/n? :smirk: