Chapter 39: Ice Ice Baby.

Vanilla Ice gazed at Y/N with an extremely murderous look at him, almost intimidating him. "Vanilla Ice . . . So it seems you too have gone against me. I suppose it's only to be expected." He said, stepping to the side and throwing a knife at pet shop, the blade stopping inches away from the bird's eye. 

Time resumed and Y/N posed, performing a dramatic clap. "Ho, so it seems you've tracked me down . . . Vanilla Ice." He said as blood sprayed out behind him. The force behind Y/N's knife throw caused it to go through Pet Shop's eye and through his brain, killing the bird. 

Meanwhile, Vanilla Ice stopped using his stand and stood in front of Y/N, a deep glare at him. "You know DIO, I really did worship you. However, thanks to Enya . . . I've realized the true error in my ways, and that you really are a complete bastard DIO. Do you know how much I believed in you and how much I trusted you? I even went to death for you . . ." He said, activating Cream and preparing to attack DIO. "It's time to see which of us is stronger DIO . . . Your The World, or my Cream!" 

Y/N dashed back as Cream zoomed towards him. He was in a dangerous situation. If Cream touched him, he could say goodbye to that limb forever, and although he had his timestop, he was unable to touch Cream if they were in their destructive mode. He narrowly dodged one of the attacks, and Cream circled around Y/N. To his surprise, Cream began to dig a hole into the ground, looping around the area Y/N was in. Suddenly, Y/N realized that Cream planned to attack from below and that he was a sitting duck. He leapt down into the hole and as soon as he touched the ground Cream had burst through the pillar it had created that Y/N previously stood on. Y/N dodged narrowly once again, his cloak getting absolutely erased into the dimension of nothingness Cream created. 

Vanilla ice peeked out for a moment to gaze his surroundings. He knew that he had the advantage here, and that even with his immense intellect, DIO was utterly fighting an upward slope battle against his Cream. "YOU CAN'T DODGE FOREVER DIO! EVEN WITH YOUR VAMPIRIC ABILITIES  YOU CANNOT WIN THIS BATTLE!"

Knives then flew at him and Vanilla ice activated Cream, zooming right at DIO's fleeting cloak which went around the corner. "I'VE GOT YOU NOW DIOOOOOOO-" he yelled as he zoomed right through the corner and peeked through to see the shocked face of DIO.

But DIO wasn't there. Vanilla Ice hesitated for a moment before looking up, seeing Y/N zoom down upon him from above. Knives rained down upon Vanilla ice as well, and he tried to close off himself before he got sliced but was too late, Y/N was faster. Y/N sliced Vanilla Ice's eyes, causing him to go blind momentarily before his own Vampiric abilities began to kick in to heal him. 

Unfortunately Vanilla Ice's abilities weren't as good as Y/N's, so it took longer to heal for him. Y/N took this oportunity, using The World to just donut Vanilla Ice's head quickly. Having just been dealt a blinding blow previously to the donut, Vanilla Ice wasn't able to react to the second attack Y/N dealt to him, a hole now having been blown through his head.

Y/N sighed, and threw off some blood off of The World's hand and slowly walked over to Vanilla Ice's unconscious body. "I'll need to dispose of you quickly . . . " Y/N began as he placed several knives into Vanilla Ice's head. "As long as something is obstructing your head's regrowth, I'll have time to wait until sunrise to take care of you for good."

He then proceeded to slice off Vanilla Ice's arms and legs, and heard carriage noises approaching the large hole in the earth which Y/N and his opponent had battled in. Y/N leapt out of the hole to stop the carriage so it didn't fall in. Suddenly, he was tackled by a very familiar aqua blue haired goddess . . .