Chapter 15: Aqua acts pretty racist towards a lich.

Y/N sighed, a few days after Aqua had cheered him up in a way, Y/N was back to his usual prideful self.

They were now inside a shop owned by a 'lich' according to Aqua.

"Damn you, you damn undead! You opened up a shop here? I'm sleeping in a stable, and you're running a shop! Getting full of yourself? Litch-b^tch-"

Finally having enough, Kazuma and Y/N smacked Aqua.

"O-Oh, Kazuma-san!"

"Yo Wiz, it's been a while!"

Aqua was sitting down now, moping.

"Do you not even serve tea at this shop?" She asked.

"O-Oh, I-I'm sorry! I'll bring some for you three right away!"  Wiz said running to the back.

"So, who is she?" Y/N asked Kazuma.

"That is Wiz. She may look like an ordinary human, but she's actually a lich. She rules over the undead. She's also known as the "No-Life King." Wiz might be a lich, but she's as nice as can be. Every night, she'd send spirits roaming the graveyard up to Heaven. Cue some circumstances, and we did the job in her stead and let her go scot-free, but . . . "

"H-Here you go." Wiz said passing the tea around.

"Thank you" Y/N said taking a sip.

"Hmph . . . You're undead, and you have the nerve to set up a shop."

"Aqua, might I remind you . . . THAT I AM UNDEAD AS WELL!" Y/N yelled pulling her cheek.

"Owowowowowow! D-DIO stawwp! Y-You're different! OWWWWWWWWW!"

"Quit playing the spiteful sister-in-law Aqua." Kazuma said, "Hey, Wiz, I have some spare points saved up. Could you teach me a skill?"

"Hey! What are you thinking, Kazuma?! A goddess's servant learning a lich's skills?! Not on my watch, sh-NEET boy!"

"I too, have some spare points, and I was also wondering if I could learn a skill or two." Y/N said sipping the tea.

"D-DIO?! Not you too!"

"Who's your servant?! Me?! Hell no!" Kazuma said standing up.

"Listen. Liches love gloomy, dismal places. The whole lot of them are from the slug family!"

"I-I'm not!"

"Aqua, do keep in mind there are two undead here, and I too like gloomy, dismal places." Y/N said.

"But Aqua, people don't normally get a chance to learn lich skills, right? I was thinking lich skills might be dead useful in battle."

"Umm, did she call you a 'goddess's servant'?"

Aqua then got into one of her speeches of how she's a goddess.

Wiz then backed up, scared.

"Whoa there, Wiz. No need to obey her orders."

"Yes, she does not posses any godly powers of the sort." Y/N stated finishing the tea.

"No, umm . . . There are a lot of crazy people in the Axis sect. It's common knowledge that it's best to avoid them like the plague or another disease, so when I heard that she's the head goddess of the Axis sect . . . "

" . . . What did you say?!" Aqua yelled.

。。。。。

"By the way, I heard you defeated Verdia-san. He was an incredible swordsman, even among the Demon King's vassals. That's quite a feat."

"Oh, it was more DIO-sama who defeated him honestly. Did you know him personally or something?"

"Oh, yes. I'm one of the Demon King's eight vassals-"

"Got you!" Aqua yelled sitting on top of Wiz.

"Wait! Please wait, Aqua-sama! I beg of you! Please let me finish!" Wiz said squirming under Aqua.

"I did it, Kazuma! With this, all my debts will be forgiven! Heck, I'll even have money to spare!"

Y/N simply walked over, picked Aqua up by the head, and moved her off of Wiz.

"Hey, Aqua, let's hear her out at least." Kazuma said.

"Look, WIz, if you're one of the Demon King's vassal's, we adventurers can't leave you be."

"Actually, Kazuma, you two can't leave her be. My only goal is to defeat the Demon King, however-"

"W-Wait, I haven't done anything! The Demon King only asked me to put a barrier around his castle! I haven't hurt anyone, and there's no bounty on me!"

"Not sure how that works, so I'll annihilate you, just in case."

"Please wait, Aqua-sama-!

"ZA WARUDO! TOKI YO TAMARE!"