Chapter 42: Devo Dies, Wiz departs, Y/N falls asleep in a wagon cart.

Y/N sighed. He dodged to the side as a crazy little doll swung a knife at him over and over again. "This really is nothing more than an annoyance." He said, "I've dealt with so much more than a doll. Hell, I've dealt with multiple dolls." He said while giving a yawn as The World blocked more attacks from Ebony Devil. He zoned out and mostly just attacked with instinct, which was enough for Ebony Devil. 

He thought about the time with Vanilla Ice, and how protective he had gotten over Aqua. 'I thought I liked Wiz in that way . . . Then again now that I think about it . . .' he thought to himself as he recalled some memories. Whenever Aqua had worried about him or helped him he had felt . . . well- similar to how he felt about Wiz. He felt pretty bad- Oh yeah- he was in a fight. Y/N had enough of this and just grabbed the doll, took out a knife, and stabbed the little thing multiple times until Devo was completely dead. 

"Welp. That's another one." He said as he walked over to the body. He then used The World to absorb his soul, something he could    t o t a l l y    a l w a y s    d o. Oh? You want an explanation on why he can do this since it was never really shown at all like that? 

Anyways, Y/N stretched his back and sighed. Honestly, he wondered how many more people he had acquired as followers. Curse his extremely charming charisma! It kept getting him into all this trouble. Then again, it was all going to be worth it if he could get that sweet sweet revenge on the Demon King/Lord for copying him.

Kazuma tapped Y/N on the shoulder. "Oi, DIO. We just got some news from Axel, and I don't think you're gonna like them. Bascially," He drifted off as they walked to the wagon and got inside.

"Sadly- apparently with you and I both gone, some very difficult monsters have attacked the town and they need help . . . " Wiz had continued talking for Kazuma, looking down in slight worry.

He thought for a moment or two, cursing the Demon Lord for being a little B^tch. "Hey Wiz, I . . . Well I have a request. Since I'm on my little vengeance battle, I think you should go back and protect the townspeople of Axel." He said looking to her. "I know it's a selfish request of me, but I think it's one I have to make." Y/N said.

Wiz thought for a few moments and nodded. "I'll be rooting for you, DIO-Sama." she said with a sweet smile. She was saddened she had to go, but she knew it'd be the best. The next morning she had taken one of the horses and headed back to Axel, waving goodbye to the rest of the group. "These days have been really fun! Hopefully I'll see you all again soon!" she yelled as she waved goodbye to Kazuma, Megumin, Darkness, Aqua, and DIO.

。。。。。

DIO relaxed a bit, and yawned. He was feeling awfully tired from fighting all these stand users, and he needed some shut-eye. He was sat down on the cart across from Megumin and Darkness, with Aqua to the left of him. He began to drift off to sleep when he noticed Aqua had fallen asleep and was now resting her head on his shoulder. He cursed himself mentally for the conflicting feelings he had, but ultimately decided to just fall asleep and worry about it later . . .

Meanwhile, Kazuma grumbled in the front of the cart. "Son of a motherf&cking- he gets to sleep while I'm over here constantly driving this damned wagon. Hey wait a minute, DIO should be driving this wagon! it's nearly nighttime so his precious vampire skin won't burn up." He said, turning to get ready to yell at DIO. He turned over and looked into the wagon. "Oi, DIO-" he had said before looking to Y/N and seeing him sleeping with Aqua resting her head on him. It was . . . kinda sweet. In her sleep, she had nuzzled up more to the sleeping DIO and Kazuma sighed. He turned back to face the front. "The things I do for this bastard sometimes . . . "