| Chapter 3: "Arriving at this parallel world" | Part 2 |

"I Choose . . . to become a Crusader." Y/N finished. (Can ya get the reference?)

People turn their heads and look at Y/N, whispers filling the Guildhall as Y/N thanks the woman and leaves the building.

It was now near night, the sun setting in the horizon just beyond the mountains. Y/N began to approach an inn when he heard something from a nearby alley-way.

"C'mon! Let's see them goodies!" a gruff voice said 

"N-No! P-Please-"

"Shut up! You see this knife here? Don't think I won't kill ya if you don't give me what I want!"

Finally having enough of this, Y/N walked over to the alley. What he saw disgusted him to his very core. There were four people in the alley, all brandishing knifes. One of the men stood over a young girl that was nearly naked.

"Huh? Hey, Get out of here!" One of the men yell

"But what if he is to inform the local authorities Gruff?"

"Shut it Billy- Wait, you're right . . . You there, you're gonna stay right there. Ya hear me?"

Y/N stands there quietly, infuriating the men even more

"Lets just kill him and get rid of the body!" Another man says charging at Y/N

Finally having enough of this, Y/N shouts 

"ZA WARUDO! TOKI YO TOMARE!"

Time stops and the men freeze.

"All of you . . . " Y/N pauses, grabbing his knives. "Disgust me."

He then threw all the knives at the men's throats, the knives just stopping before piercing their throats.

"You humans are pitiful. You would stoop down to such a low, just to achieve some momentary pleasure. It seems that even in this world, mankind is a festering, selfish, parasite." He spat, his words venomous.

Y/N turns around and time begins to flow again, the knives sinking into the men's throats like cutting through cake. They all drop to the floor bleeding out their necks, most of them dying near-instantly.

The woman shrieks and covered her eyes while she trembled. Y/N approached her and tossed his cloak onto her.

"Get yourself home." Y/N simply stated while walking away

"W-Wait!" She yells out to him, reaching out

"Hmm?"

"Please . . . P-Please tell me your name!"

"My name . . . Is DIO." Y/N said continuing to walk away.

| 5 days later |

Y/N grumbled while looking outside, observing the sun spread its mighty rays across the town. Grabbing rags to protect himself, Y/N began to walk outside.

Y/N grumbled as he walked down the stone road, pulling his cloak closer to himself.

I'm still a vampire, so the sun is the most lethal weapon against me right now. Now, I need to go and see what quests there are at the-  Y/N thought before suddenly stopping.

His head spun to the left, his eyes searching for what he saw. A moment ago, out of the corner of his eye, he saw something blue. Light, aqua blue hair. Y/N quickly ran after the hair and slammed into someone when he turned the corner

"GAH-!" The brown haired teen said after colliding with Y/N, falling down from the force.

"My apologies-" Y/N began to say, but was cut off by the sight of the girl in front of him.

"Wait a minute . . ." Y/N says looking at the goddess called Aqua.

"What are you doing here?!" They both yell at the same time, pointing at each other

"That's what I'm asking!"

"QUIT REPEATING ME!" 

"What's going on?" The brown haired teen asked confused.

"I, DIO, am currently trying to figure out why the goddess I saw is here in front of me." Y/N said crossing his arms.

"Well, I'm here because this NEET dragged me here without my consent!" The goddess Aqua sobbed, her endless tears flowing down her cheeks.

She suddenly grabbed onto Y/N.

"YOU HAVE TO TAKE ME WITH YOUU! " She cried.

Y/N's mind blanked out from confusion and shock. Finally snapping out of it, he grabbed the goddess by the back of her dress and lifted her up.

She continued to weep.

"GRRR- I'VE HAD ENOUGH! YOU SHALL CEASE THAT USELESS CRYING AT ONCE!" Y/N yelled with sudden anger, immediately quelling Aqua's cries at once.

He dropped her and continued towards the guild hall, ignoring the stares that the scene had earned him.

He should have gotten more info! Questioned more on why the goddess was there, what her abilities were, decide whether it would be quickest to journey alongside the teen and Aqua. Surely the other teen was also tasked with defeating the demon king. However his temper got in the way of that, just like all those years ago at the Joestar Family mansion.

Thinking of the Joestars brought up another painful memory. His father, a vile and disgusting man who drove his own wife to an early grave. Y/N had never forgiven his truly despicable father after his mother's death. However he did have to admit that the man he called his father did indeed, make somewhat of a try at providing to his only son once on death's door.

"Enough, no more memories of the past for now." Y/N thought aloud.

Possibly later he could contemplate, but right now was finding a Quest to go on, and further his journey towards the Demon king.