Chapter 9: Honestly, not much happens. Except for Y/N's annoyance at the end.

Yes, I know I said option A would be in the next chapter, but I gotta push that to next chapter, otherwise this one will be around two thousand words lol. It will be in the next chapter for sure tho!

The spell flew towards Megumin, causing her to freeze in shock. Suddenly, the spell was intercepted by Darkness.

"Darkness!" Kazuma yelled, running over to her.

With anguished screams, Darkness cried out while Everyone watched in horror.

"Darkness! Darkness!"

"Are you alright?" Kazuma asked.

"You adventurers are tightly knit in your teams. Listen, Crimson Girl. That crusader will die in seven days time. Until then, your dear friend will suffer knowing that Deaths door is just around the corner. Watch, and feel remorse for your actions, because it is all from you! You should have done as I said."

Darkness attempted to stand, stabbing her sword into the ground in order to support herself.

"Ignoble knave . . . You cast a curse on me, so that we would obey your every order to have it removed? Is that what you're after?!"

"huh?"

"I won't give in to a mere curse! I won't give in, but . . . "

Oh dear, here it comes . . . Y/N sighed.

"Wh-What should I do, Kazuma?" Darkness said blushing intensely, "Look at that dullahan's filthy eyes, hidden beneath his helmet! Those are the eyes of a degenerate who plans to take me back to his castle and tell me to shut up and submit to him if I want the curse removed, demanding that I preform hardcore acts of deplorable debauchery upon him!"

The dullahan was frozen, unable to process Darkness's dirty thoughts.

"You may do as you please with my body, but you will never control my heart! A lady knight, slave to a demon king's minion . . . Oh what should I do?! What should I do, Kazuma? My heart burns simply imagining it!" Darkness continued, eventually running towards the vassal.

"Farewell! I'll be back!"

Kazuma stopped her, "Stop! You're embarrassing the dullahan!"

。。。。。

"A-Anyways . . . Stop casting explosion spells on my castle! And you, Crimson girl, if you wish to lift the curse on your crusader friend, come to my castle. If you're able to make it all the way to me, I'll lift the curse." 

The dullahan left, the air becoming tense. Megumin started to leave, walking away from the group.

"Where are you going?" Kazuma asked.

"I'm going to the castle . . . I'll nail that dullahan with my explosion magic, and lift the curse off of Darkness." She said looking brave.

However in reality, she was scared and full of remorse.

"Heheheh, hahahahah, HAHHAHAHAHAHAH!" Y/N laughed, appearing behind Megumin.

"G-Gah!"

"Ahh, you're bravado amuses me. I shall accompany you on your journey to the Dullahan's castle!" Y/N said smirking.

Kazuma smiled, "I"ll be joining you as well, you'll probably use your explosion on a peon, and it'll be over for you. Besides, I was going with you every day, I should've realized a Dullahan was in that castle."

"Shall we all go together, then? But I hear there's a bunch of undead in the castle."

"Hmph, they won't be much of a problem with me around." Y/N said pridefully.

"Even so . . . that means that physical weapons won't work very well, magic would be better so . . . You can count on me!" Megumin said smiling.

"Give it up, you three. Don't do all this for me."

"Oi Darkness! We'll get your curse lifted in a jiffy!" Kazuma said.

Y/N crossed his arms and smirked.

"Don't you worry-"

Suddenly, Aqua yelled:

"SEKUREDO, BRUAKU SPERRU!" (Sacred Break Spell)

Purifying magic surrounded Darkness, lifting away the spell.

"For me, lifting the dullahan's spell is easy! Well? I can be pretty priestly sometimes, don't you think?"

Y/N sighed a sigh of annoyance, but smiled afterward.

"Looks like you won't be needing my help after-all." He said walking away.

Tons of people rushed past Y/N, surrounding Aqua.

。。。。。

Some wild shenanigans ensued, including Aqua nearly getting eaten by some giant alligators; much to the displeasure of Y/N. After that, some crazy teen, who turned out to be isekai'd like Kazuma and Y/N, was attempting to free Aqua from the party or something. This also gave Y/N some great displeasure. To sum it up: Y/N was unhappy to say the least.

Flashback, begin:

The man grabbed Kazuma by his shirt after hearing Aqua was staying in a stable.

"What!? A-A stable!?" He yelled.

Y/N grabbed the teen's arm forcefully, "I suggest you keep your hands off of him. Is there no limit to your impertinence?" 

"You two are, a crusader and an archwizard? And you're also a crusader? I see. You are blessed with wonderful party members. You have such excellent people here, yet you make the goddess Aqua sleep in a stable. Have you no shame?"

"All of you should travel with me, a swordmaster, from now on. I'll even buy you full sets of high-grade equipment."  he continued. 

Aqua whispered something about the teen being creepy. Darkness said she wanted to hurt him, and Megumin asked if she could blow him up. Y/N, simply shook his head.

"Sounds like none of them want to join your party. Bye then." 

"Wait! I'm sorry, but I can't leave the goddess Aqua in such a pitiful state. I challenge you to a duel. If I win, turn the goddess Aqua over to me. If you win, I'll listen to any one request you have. 

"Daga, Kotowaru" (Sorry, but I refuse.)

Y/N laughed, "I shall duel you, you plebeian." 

The teen grew angry, and began the duel.

It ended in 5 seconds.

Y/N simply Za Warudo'd behind him and kicked the back of his knees, causing his legs to buckle.

"This duel is over, now leave Aqua alone." 

The teen got up, but immediately stopped when he sensed Y/N's menacing aura.

ゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴ

Flashback, End.

Y/N sighed, the creepy teen was back, and was requesting Aqua join his party. Having enough of this, Y/N Za Warudo'd the creep's a$$ across town.