Chapter 24: DIO learns Chomusuke likes to play with Wiz's boobs.

Y/N yawned. He was tired as hell and just wanted to sleep, but was forced to go out of the house by Kazuma.

"C'mon, you need to get out more," he said pushing DIO out of the doorway.

DIO continued to refuse, latching onto the doorframe with his arms and legs like a cat, not wanting to get into the tub.

"Might I remind you Kazuma . . . That I, DIO, Shall not be bossed around by-!" 

"Yeah yeah yeah, just let go of the doorframe" Kazuma said cutting DIO off.

"No! I don't want to!" He said stubbornly.

"I swear to god, you're a goddamned spoiled brat with a superiority complex. Now get the hell off the doorframe and of the house. I need to go to Wiz's shop and you're coming with me!"

"Hmph, fine. I, DIO shall-"

"Great! NOW LET GO!" Kazuma said running into DIO to make him get down.

Dio fell with a crash, and Kazuma stood there dusting his hands off. 

"Oh yeah, Aqua's coming too," Kazuma said dragging DIO by the hood.

"H-Hey I can't walk just fine! I, DIO, could even get there instantly with my all-powerful stando, 『The World』! I'm so superior to you I could punch a hole right through you like I did Kakyo-!"

Kazuma then let go of Dio's hood, causing him to fall and bonk his head on the dirt ground.

。。。。。

Four people walked into Wiz's shop. Kazuma, Y/N, Aqua, and Megumin. 

"Hey, I'm looking to sell this," Kazuma said holding up a purple orb.

They all stopped when they saw Yunyun there.

"She's here to-" Wiz began

"M-My name is Yunyun! What a coincidence! What a quirk of fate! To think that we would have an encounter here! You truly are my lifelong rival" Yunyun said cutting Wiz off.

"She heard that your group visits my store regularly. She's been waiting all morning." Wiz explained further.

"W-What are you saying, shopkeep?! I just came here to buy some magic items! U-Umm, I'd like this!" Yunyun exclaimed while holding a random item.

"I see, you could've just come by the mansion instead of doing all this." Kazuma said.

"But I can't just visit someone's home unannounced!" Yunyun replied back.

Megumin sighed, "It's always half-measures with you. That's why you can't make friends."

"Is that true?" Aqua asked from the table behind them.

Y/N started to tone them out, bored and not knowing what to do. He looked over to Wiz and had to do a doubletake.

Megumin's cat, Chomusuke, was playing with . . . Wiz's assets . . .

Y/N nearly died right then.

"I-It wasn't that bad!" Yunyun exclaimed after Y/N had gone back to focusing on the topic at hand. "I did have some friends." She finished.

"I can hardly believe what I'm hearing. You had friends, Yunyun?" Megumin asked.

"Of course! Even I had friends! There were Funifura-san and Dodonko-san, who would always say, 'We're friends, right?' and I would treat them to lunch . . ."

"Hey, stop! I don't want to hear any more!" Kazuma yelled.

"Well, since I can only use explosion magic, I would rather avoid magic duels."

"Would you learn some other magic already? You're bound to have unused skill points, right?"

"Yes I do, and I intend to put them all into Explosion Magic Power Boost and High-Speed Casting."

"Baka! Why are you so obsessed with explosion magic?!"

Megumin and Yunyun started to argue and Aqua walked around, pausing at a crystal sphere.

"Hey, wouldn't this be good? It's called The Friendship Crystal."

Wiz walked over, "Oh, only a seasoned magic-user can use that effectively."

"If you can use it well, can you make friends?" Yunyun asked.

"Well, yes," she replied, "Why don't you try it out!" Wiz offered.

"I hardly see the need to make friends . . . "

"Have you lost your nerve, Megumin?"

"Eh?"

"In other words, being able to use this more effectively is proof of greater spell casting skill! I challenge you, Megumin!"