Important announcement regarding this book and it's future.

Warning, this'll probably just turn out to be me ranting about me being dumb lol.

Firstly, I just wanna preface this by apologizing. Numerous times I've said that I'll update this only to leave it for months on end. Doing this was mainly because of me feeling bored and worn out from writing, feeling stuck and disappointed in certain directions I took this book, and feeling a bit trapped with this. I dislike how I set up the ship between Wiz and Y/N due to me realizing I liked the ship between Aqua and Y/N more. Also, I will not be changing how I write this with having DIO and Y/N switched back and forth in use. I know a few of you dislike this and would comment "DIO" every time I wrote "Y/N" and frankly, I don't really care lol. I like how it is that way, idk and I plan to have a reason I do that later in the story. 

Anyways, another thing I dislike is my approach to writing this thing lol. Which is completely winging it and not really knowing how the plot would go. I've gotten many lessons that I need to plan how this stuff will go. Something else I disliked was partially how popular this book is. I felt a bit trapped in doing anything since it got so many reads and stars.

To put an end to this wall of text, I'm going to reboot this book. I'm gonna make it much better hopefully. I don't know when it'll fully come out, but I will most likely write some chapters before releasing it. I'm gonna keep this book out until I release the reboot so peeps can get to this point when reading. Sorry if any of this news is disappointing, I just really feel like if I continued to write with the foundation of this book it'd only end up being a husk of what it really could be. Thanks to everyone who read this and enjoys this book.

Here, have a Pucci moment in anticipation for Stone Ocean coming to Netflix in December. Personally, I cannot wait for this scene to be made in both Sub and Dub.

 Personally, I cannot wait for this scene to be made in both Sub and Dub