35: DIO learns knives don't work well underwater

" . . . You . . . Have . . . No . . . Sense of honor . . . NO SENSE OF HONOR AT ALLLL! " Y/N yelled through The World to Dark Blue Moon and Tennile.

"Oh come now DIO-"

"SHUT. I DON'T LISTEN TO MONGRELS LIKE YOU." Y/N yelled through The World to throw a bunch of knives.

It was then that DIO learned you can' throw knives well underwater. 

"You fool, DIO, one little girl is all it takes to rile you up hmm? You sure have gotten soft haven't you-"

"ZA WARUDO." Y/N yelled, cutting off Tennile. 

He then swam over to him, Muda'ing him a few times. He then brought Wiz up to the shore. Time resumed and Y/N yelled to Aqua, Kazuma, Darkness, and Megumin. "Take her more up to shore, make sure she's all right!" he yelled out before getting pulled under by Dark Blue Moon.

"FOOL, MY DARK BLUE MOON CAN WITHSTAND FAR MORE HITS THAN THAT. HOW DARE YOU UNDERESTIMATE ME AND MY STAND. NOW, BE SLICED TO RIBBONS WHILE YOU DROWN!" Tennile yelled and Dark Blue Moon rushed throughout the water, slashing and hacking and slicing at DIO. "It's time to die, once and for all DIO. Any last words?"

"Y-You're forgetting one thing . . . " Y/N said. 

"And what's that?" 

"I'm a vampire." Y/N said, and with that he grabbed onto Dark Blue Moon's arms, turning them into ice and crushing them in his hand. DBM and Tennile's arms exploded in ice and blood, Y/N grinning happily at making his enemy who tried to hurt Wiz suffer.

"Enjoy the oblivion of death, asshole."

"MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA  MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA!"

Y/N hopped out of the water, defeating Forever by stabbing it in the head with knives. Y'know, average DIO stuff. He went over to Wiz and checked if she was okay, his cloak dripping wet but still protecting him from the lowering sun.

"Are you alright Wiz?" Y/N asked. Wiz gave a nod and a slight smile, Y/N sighing in relief, tiredness, and sadness.

"Honestly I'm not sure what I was thinking when I decided to bring you all here. It was selfish and stupid . . . " Y/N said rubbing his head and face.

"It's alright, we decided to come here along with you." Darkness said to Y/N. This sentiment was shared by the whole group with several nods and 'mhm!'s, and Y/N simply smiled a little. He yawned, and got into the cart they had previously grabbed to help on their journey. 

。。。。。

A few hours later Y/N got up, Wiz sleeping next to him inside the cart. He rubbed his eyes and looked to Kazuma and Darkness who were driving the cart. Meanwhile, Megumin and Aqua were sleeping in the cart as well. He went up to the front of the cart and looked out.

"Sleep Kazuma, Darkness. I'm a vampire, I'm meant to sleep during day and stay up during the night."

"Didn't we mess up your sleep schedule about though-" Kazuma began but Y/N cut him off.

"Yeah yeah now shut. I need to make sure we're not all attacked by stand users." Y/N said shoving Kazuma into the back of the cart."

Kazuma started muttering. "F&cking prideful vampire-ass bit-"

 "I can hear you, Kazuma."

"THAT'S THE POINT-!" Kazuma yelled back.