Chapter 44: Nukesaku says "Nah" to DIO

Y/N drove the carriage, yawning a little and checking his calculations over in his mind one last time. He had, through rough estimation and memory, killed around thirty-three sinners.  "Good, for the first Stage of my heaven plan I only require seventeen more sinners to perish . . . " As the carriage continued down the road, he saw a female lying on the side of the road. She was surrounded by some blood so DIO stopped the cart, leaping down and checking over the female. As he did, the female looked up at him and smiled. Suddenly, her grin turned evil and she went to attack DIO, but somehow DIO had teleported behind her.

"Ah, its the truly useless Nukesaku . . . "

"DIO! I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU AND YOUR FOLLOWERS ENDLESS ABUSE IN MY LAST LIFE BEFORE YOU KILLED ME!" Nukesaku yelled, pulling out . . . his own Stand?! DIO leapt backwards, looking to see what Nukesaku's stand ability was.

"「Billie Jean!」" Nukesaku yelled, pulling out his stand and pointing his finger in the direction of his former master, the sinister DIO.

"ZA-" He began before Nukesaku cut him off. 

"DIO'S TIMESTOP IS A FIGMENT OF HIS MIND! BILLIE JEAN, MY STAND HAS THE ABILITY TO DETECT THE UNTRUTHS OF THE WORLD . . . MY WORLD!"

DIO had attempted to ignore Nukesaku and tried to continue his time stop to sadly no avail. "I see you're much less useless, and now you have a real ability." Y/N mused. "Sadly, it is no use, my stand, 「The World」, is the most powerful stand in existence." 

Y/N then leaped at him, going in for a Donut impale. As soon as DIO's fist collided with Nukesaku's stand, 「Billie Jean」, Nukesaku grinned. "DIO's The World's collision with my stand, Billie Jean, is an untrue event!" 

The World's fist then slipped right past Nukesaku, allowing him to take a knife and stab it into the back of Y/N's neck, making him unable to communicate anymore. He winced at the pain,  throwing three knives at Nukesaku afterward in an act of desperation. Once more, Nukesaku grinned. "DIO'S Knives stabbing and cutting into me is an untrue act that is a fabrication of reality-" he said, before feeling immense pain in his stomach. "D-DIO-"

"That's right Nukesaku, those knives were a distraction. I made quite the gamble and it paid off in my favor . . . I had bet on the fact you were limited by speech in order to make your Stand deliver my attacks into the void of untruth. My Stand, The World, allows me to create the world that I want with my soon-to-be abilities to control reality and make it my own. Your sacrifice to me now brings me ever closer to that awaited destination. I thank you, and I wish for your forgiveness. In my previous life, I abused you, and all my followers' trust. I toyed with your lives, and I fully understand why all of you wish to get revenge and kill me. However, I cannot allow myself to die, due to the new friends I have acquired and the love I feel in my life. I have changed, and with your assistance in death for sinning I shall reach the highest point I can to defeat the greatest sinner in this world, The Demon King."

Y/N then pulled his hand out of Nukesaku, having punched a hole through him. He set him down, and absorbed the soul of this sinner. 

"Now, that is thirty-four . . . "

"AH SHIT THE SUN IS COMING UP-" Y/N yelled, quickly running into the wagon/carriage they had been riding in for the journey. What Y/N didn't realize, was that part of his body had hit the sunlight for a few seconds. And the craziest part was

It didn't burn at first