Chapter 43: DIO Explains his N e w Heaven plan to the gang

Y/N slapped one of his hands into the palm of the other. "SO, basicallyyyy, I need to kill people. But not just ordinary people, no, I, DIO, need to kill some of the worst of the worst sinners imaginable. Around say, baby murderers levels of sinners. Well, give or take. Its probably a bit lenient. Anywho- originally my plan for heaven was for everyone to see and know their fate because of reasons I don't entirely remember because I, DIO, do not care to try and remember right now. However, we're going to entirely ditch that because I think this plan will work better since this is my modified achieving heaven plan. Any questions?"

No one raised their hand for a second, and then Kazuma did. "Yeah so what the hell are you talking about? Dumb it down for our, 'dumb feeble human minds'" Kazuma said while air quoting the part that sounded like something DIO would say.

Y/N facepalmed. "Basically I'm going to achieve heaven, which lets just say is going to practically make me a god myself. In order to do that, I'll most likely have to please the gods which sent me here, and prove that I'm not going to use my newly found-god-powers to try and take over everything. In order to please the gods, I'm going to need to kill some of the most depraved sinners out in this wonderful world, along with my old followers. Understand the plan so far?" Y/N asked.

"Yeah- So how many do we need to help you kill?"

"Well, that's the hard part. I'm thinking for the first part of the plan, 50 might be the minimum."

Kazuma choked on air. "50-!? Wait first part?!"

He nodded. "And then the second part I'll most likely kill 50 more." DIO said.

He sighed. Kazuma did not like this new plan one bit . . . this meant that now, they would be stuck killing DIO's "sinners" forever until 100 of them were dealt with. "Is it too late to leave you to your killing sinners plan while I go live life?"

"I mean you could perhaps do that, but where's the fun in that." DIO grinned. "Besides you basically get a free-kill for the demon king." 

These words made Kazuma reconsider just ditching DIO due to his plan being incredibly convoluted, barely making any sense, and just DIO being DIO. "Okay fine, I guess I'll stay with you on this adventure thingy we're doing. So, how many sinners have we actually killed so far?" 

"Now that my good sir is a quite magnificent question indeed. Any more questions?" Y/N said completely ignoring Kazuma's question to just fuck with him.

"You bastard! Quit ignoring my question!" Kazuma yelled pulling out his sword and charging at Y/N. Y/N laughed, stopped time, moved Kazuma a further ways back where he had been standing, and made him kneel. He remembered he had once done this with Polnareff just to simply mess with him.

"Now now Kazuma-san, does this mean you're finally going to submit to my will and work under me?"

"Huh-?" he said, looking around. After realizing what he had done, Kazuma yelled, "DIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"