Chapter 41: Vanilla Ice nae nae'd one final time

Y/N smiled. "Y'know Vanilla Ice, contrary to some of the other stand users Enya has sent after me, you actually seem to have honor. I apologize for using such underhand techniques in the beginning of our knife dual . . . I simply felt the need to give one explosive punch to you right away for helping to make Aqua cry."

Meanwhile, Vanilla Ice lied on the ground, various parts of his body mangled and encased in ice. The battle had been decided. After Y/N threw that donut stab, he grabbed Vanilla Ice's arms, freezing and obliterating them. As Vanilla Ice lied there on the ground Y/N picked him up by the neck and began to slowly freeze him with his vampiric abilities.

"Ironic, isn't it. Vanilla Ice." Y/N said, laughing a little at the pun he made. He was acting quite sadistic, which normally wasn't something that weird for him to do since he was, y'know, DIO. However what the intent behind this sadisticness was that of almost protective revenge over Aqua.

"DIO . . . You bastard-!"

"Tell me the truth Vanilla Ice. You were going to go after Aqua should the battle not turn out favorable for you. We both know how you're a sore loser, aren't you." Y/N said coldly, staring into Vanilla Ice's eyes. 

For Vanilla Ice, DIO's eyes almost compelled him, no- D e m a n d e d  him to tell the truth. " . . . Y-You son of a bitch DIO-"

"ANSWER. THE. QUESTION." Y/N boomed.

"Y-Yes. I was." he admitted as the sun began to rise.

Y/N stood there, letting go of Vanilla Ice and looking at the damage he had done. Yes, this was good. He stood no chance of surviving now. As a matter of fact though, DIO needed to get out of the sun or he too would have no chance of surviving. 

Before he went to behind the cart where Kazuma and the others were at, he quickly hopped back down to the dug out earth. He the retrieved two arms and two legs. 

His two arms and legs. 

That's right, when he sliced off all of Vanilla Ice's limbs, he actually attached Vanilla Ice's arms and legs to his own so in case he lost his limbs to Cream he'd be alright. He even gave Vanilla Ice some of his blood to hurry up the healing process. 

It may seem like Bullshit, but hey, most of DIO's and JoJo's life involved bullshit so he wasn't going to stop that now. He hopped out of the hole and ran over to Aqua who just sat there in confusion, disbelief, and worry. 

"Are you alright-?" Y/N asked and Aqua teared up again. 

"D-DIO . . . I-I'M SORRY-!" She cried as she grabbed onto him again.

Y/N froze for a moment, and hugged her back. "No, I'm sorry for starting all of this. I see now that this was a feeble attempt at running from my problems. It seems even now as a vampire I make stupid prideful decisions like a human. But enough about that, let's get to the cart so I don't burn up into the sun."

。。。。。

Heyo readers, author here, I just wanted to say thank you for choosing to read this book ^^ This is a bit of a shorter chapter but that's just cause I'm trying to get back into writing so it's a little slow. Anywho, hope you've enjoyed the book so far!