Chapter 13: A second death.

"G-General Winter!" Darkness yelled getting into a fighting position.

"One of the most powerful and most wanted monsters in the country, with a huge bounty on its head!" She continued.

" . . . Why was I not informed this was going to happen!" Y/N yelled, a bit pissed at the sudden appearance of an enemy.

"W-Whoops . . . " Aqua laughed embarrassed, "I assumed you already knew."

"Hmph! Never assume things, for if you are wrong, you make an ass of yourself for ass-uming." Y/N said acting aloof.

Darkness continued to blush heavily, saying, "I'm sure this monster plans to use his position as general to have his way with me. I'll resist him, but he will likely be beyond my capabilities, and I'll be violated . . . "

Y/N turned over to Darkness, 

"Cease those thoughts of debauchery right now you wanton fool!" He yelled.

Sadly, Y/N's insults only helped to further . . . Heat up Darkness.

"Everything in this stupid world- from the people, to the food, to the monsters- are all completely retar-!"

"ZA WARUDO!"

When time had resumed, Kazuma's mouth was stuffed with his mitten, and Y/N was very pissed to say the least.

quickly, General Winter rushed forward, slicing Darkness's sword in half with one swift motion.

"Listen, Kazuma! General Winter is merciful. If we apologize from the bottom of our hearts, he'll let us go!" Aqua said releasing the Snow Sprites she collected.

Slowly, Y/N was getting angrier and angrier.

"Come on, people! Throw down your weapons and bow down! Apologize! Get down and apologize, Kazuma! DIO!"

Darkness did not prostrate herself, and continued to stand.

"Even if nobody is watching, a knight would never bow her head to a monster!"

Kazuma lept and grabbed her head, smooshing it down for her to bow. 

Darkness got turned on by this, of course.

"Your sword Kazuma! Your sword! Lower your weapon!"

Before Kazuma could realize his mistake, the General sliced at him.

"Grrrr . . . ENOUGH!" Y/N yelled, using 『The World』to get them out of the way.

"I, DIO cannot 『Stand』Your bullsh^t!" Y/N yelled again, grabbing several knives and throwing them at the general.

The knives pierced him, but didn't seem to have much effect.

After a few blows from Y/N and General Winter, the one with superior strength and pride . . .

Was Y/N. However this didn't do crap when Y/N slipped on some ice and got cut to pieces, exploding while saying, 

"KONO DIO DAAAAAA-!"