Chapter 7: Thoughts So Unlike Him

Kazuma sighed. He was so worn out, he had slept until noon. As he entered the Guild Hall, he saw Aqua doing some party tricks.

Meanwhile, Y/N was eating. His sleep schedule way out of wack since he's been awake during the day and sleeping during the night. For a vampire, it was unusual to say the very least.

Y/N spaced out for a minute, looking over to Aqua doing party tricks.

He came out of his stupor after hearing some yelling. It originated nearby Kazuma.

"EXACTLY! That's exactly right Kazuma! If you want to learn explosion magic, I'll teach you everything you want! Heck, is there any other skill more worthwhile to learn? No, there certainly is not! Come now, and learn the path of explosions with me!" a small girl yelled to Kazuma

"H-Hey, Calm-calm down, token loli." He said pushing her back from his face. "I only have three points right now so- . . ."

His voice drifted off after seeing her face.

"T-Token Loli?"

"Huh?"

"I'm a . . . Token loli . . . " She said dejectedly

Y/N sighed, looking at the person approaching Kazuma. It was the girl from last night.

"I've been looking for you"

"Crap!" He said under his breath.

"You said you'd had too much to drink yesterday and headed straight home, so . . . "

She sat down next to him.

"N-No need to worry!"

"Shall we continue where we left off yesterday? Please let me join your party-"

"No, sorry!"

She blushed intensely.

"W-Without hesitation!"

Y/N eventually decided to stop watching, instead going up to his room. On the way there, Kazuma looked at him pleadingly to get him out of this situation. Y/N only grinned and climbed the stairs.

。。。。。

Y/N snapped awake, the loud announcement waking him suddenly.

"Emergency quest! Emergency Quest! All adventurers, assemble at the front gates immediately!" The female voice said.

"Hmph, this doesn't concern me . . . " Y/N said going back to sleep.

A few minutes later, Y/N heard lots of crashing and screaming. This caused him to want to find out what was going on.

With a single motion, Y/N leapt out of bed and put on his cloak. Slamming the door behind him.

When Y/N arrived at the front gates, confusion filled him. Thousands and thousands of flying cabbages zooming around and crashing into people. He saw Kazuma, and ran over to him.

"What's going on!?" He yelled slicing a cabbage in half with his hand.

"Not really sure, basically just catch a bunch of these guys for money!"

"Hmph, sounds simple enough . . . "

Y/N grinned.

"ZA . . . WARUDO!"

Y/N leapt into the air and grabbed around 15 cabbages, tossing them down into a basket. Time flowed again, and Y/N continued to grab more cabbages.

"The lethal explosion magic within my arsenal can be stood against by none. Could I possibly resist the urge to unleash explosion magic when faced with such a massive enemy army? No, I can't!" Megumin said

"Oh, blackness shrouded in light, frenzied blaze clad in night, in the name of the crimson demons, let the collapse of thine origin manifest. Summon before me the root of thy power hidden within the lands of the kindom of demise! EKUSUPUROSHION!"

 Summon before me the root of thy power hidden within the lands of the kindom of demise! EKUSUPUROSHION!"

。。。。。

Aqua, Kazuma, Megumin, and Darkness all sat at a table, eating dinner. The cabbages they had caught were delicious, and heartily laughter was all around the guild hall.

Meanwhile Y/N sat in the corner, being a loner.

"Hey . . . Do any of you know where DIO is?" Aqua asked looking around.

"Nope. Why do you ask?" Kazuma responded.

"Who's Y/N?" Megumin asked while munching on some stir-fry cabbage.

"Oh, he's tall, blonde, pretty much always wearing a cloak." Aqua said.

"You mean the guy sitting in the corner?" Darkness said pointing over to Y/N.

Meanwhile Y/N was chomping down the stir-fry cabbage.

"Yeah! Thats him! Hey, DIO!" Aqua yelled standing up.

Y/N looked over to the waving Aqua.

"Come join us!" She yelled.

He shrugged, he didn't have any other plans for tonight. Might as well have a bit of fun.

Y/N walked over to them, not even realizing what he had just thought. It was so unlike him . . .