Chapter 27: The C o n c l u s i o n of Keele's Dungeon.

"Yes, there is." Y/N replied.

"My name is Keele. I built and kidnapped a noble's daughter. I am an evil wizard."

Keele then told all of them the story of how he married a noble's daughter who's father did not care for her. 

"I see, so you willingly became a lich because you were gravely wounded while protecting your lady . . . " Y/N said.

"Indeed, that being the case I've a favor to ask you.

"Hmm? A favor?"

"Yes. Would you purify me? The young lady is a priest with enough power to do so, correct?" Keele asked.

Aqua began to draw a circle of chalk, the inside of it decorated with swirling patterns and ancient runes.

"I'm really grateful to you all. As you probably know an undead can't do anything as crazy as killing themselves. While I was waiting to slowly decay, I sensed a tremendous holy power and was snapped out of my long slumber!"

Aqua smiled, and held out her hand over Keele.

"Archwizard Keele, who forsook god's law and willingly became a lich. In the name of the goddess of water, Aqua, your sin is forgiven. When you awake, you will likely meet a goddess with unnaturally large breasts, named Eris."- Y/N face palmed at this- "If a difference in age doesn't matter to you, or the trappings of a man and woman, and you'll accept whatever form it may take . . . Then ask for help in meeting your beloved again. I'm sure she'll make your wish come true."

"Thank you so much." Keele said.

"Sacred Turn Undead."

"Dear wife . . . I'm coming soon . . . "

Y/N turned away from this, hiding his face as Keele was purified. Kazuma noticed this and asked, "Hey . . . Wait DIO are you crying-?"

"N-N-N-NO, NO I AM NOT KAZUMA! WHAT KIND OF FOOLISHNESS HAS OVERTAKEN YOUR SIMPLE MIND?! I SIMPLY GOT THE FOUL DUST IN THE AIR INTO MY EYE, THATS ALL."

Kazuma and Aqua grew smug faces as Y/N furiously wiped his eyes and quickly walked out of the room.

"J-Just hurry up and grab the treasure given to us by Keele!" He said leaving the chamber.

。。。。。

"Hey, Aqua?" Kazuma asked.

"Yeah?"

"That guy said he woke up because he sensed a tremendous holy power."

"Yup."

"We sure ran into a lot of undead back there. That wasn't because of you, was it?"

Aqua stopped in shock.

"I-I-I don't . . . think that's . . . the case . . . " She said.

"That reminds me, when the dullahan attacked, didn't his undead minions go after you?"

"H-Hey Kazuma, why are you moving so far away? Shouldn't we stick together in case a monster attacks?"

He then started to full on sprint down the long hallway from Aqua.

"H-Hey if you're trying to ditch me down here, that's not gonna happen! You can't run here you need me to fight off the monsters with you! P-Please don't leave me behind! There're other monsters down here, too! Don't leave me alone!"

An entire armies worth of undead then started to chase from the hall.

Kazuma used Lurk on himself.

Y/N quietly stood there, his face shadowed.

"A-Are you meaning to tell me, Aqua . . . " He said darkly. "THAT YOU FORGOT I WAS HERE?!" He yelled smashing a nearby goblin's face into the wall.

Aqua's face showed a twinge of fear, and then started to apologise while they ran from the monsters.

"And don't forget that you're in trouble either Kazuma! You neither used lurk on Aqua nor Myself! That . . . IS UNFORGIVABLE!"

Aqua bawled, and Y/N's wrath began to only grow and grow as they ran until finally, he had enough."

"WRYYYYYYYYY, ZA . . . W A R U D O ! TOMARE TOKI YO!"