Chapter 32: The Storm

Jonathan clenched his fist. "I need to be careful," he thought, "It will only be a matter of time before they eventually catch me . . . But I cannot go back yet . . . I need to listen a little while more and then-" he stopped, overhearing one of the most important conversations he would hear. It was between a woman and a man.

"Yes Lordship, with these arrows, you can stop the threat that is DIO."

"How can I know to truly trust you?"

The woman laughed a little. "Have I ever failed you? You know how much I wish to truly achieve my revenge on the filth that is DIO. He betrayed my trust after I did so much for him . . . I have not only simply expressed my willingness to co-operate with you, I have also put my words into action. As we speak, several of the stand users who had previously worked with DIO are now against him and actively seeking him out. Not only that, but I have helped you to create many new stand users, and have even achieved in bringing a truly powerful one to aid against DIO. He has the unique ability to steal from others, and retain those powers."

Jonathan looked around the doorway to get a quick look at who it was who was saying this. He saw a woman but could not make out the man.
(Image above cause wattpad is being cringe with images atm.)

"I suppose you are right, you've expressed not only how much you hate DIO but also how much of a danger he poises to me . . . I must thank you, Enya."

"Not at all Lordship, it is I who should be thanking you . . . Without your help and generosity I would never have been able to unleash my revenge upon the filth of DIO. Helping you to achieve- . . . I wish not to alarm you but . . . we're being watched lordship." 

Jonathan's stomach dropped at hearing this, and he broke out into a cold sweat.

。。。。。

"How much longer do you think it'll be until we arrive at the village?" Y/N asked Wiz.

"Hmm, I think we should be there in about 15-20 minutes." 

Y/N stretched a little bit, exhaling at the same time.

By the time they got near the village, the two of them started hearing lots of screaming and yelling from the townspeople. Y/N rushed ahead and saw a giant light. He almost mistook it for the sun.

" . . . WHAT IN THE F&CK IS THAT-?!" Y/N yelled to Wiz. 

Wiz couldn't answer him. After a few moments the giant beam of stunning light blasted at the town, Y/N and Wiz hiding behind a big rock beforehand.

" . . . Whatever that was-" Y/N began before hearing a loud booming voice.

"MUAHAHHAHAHA, YES, BEHOLD! MY NEWLY FOUND POWER! KNEEL BEFORE THE MIGHT OF I, THE DEMON KING!"

Y/N sat there, a look of disgust, hate, and great sadness on his face. "Wait a minute, that's my f&cking line! He stole my f&cking line!" he yelled over to Wiz.

Wiz tried to calm him down, but Y/N wasn't having it. 

"C-Calm down D-DIO-Sama-!"

"BUT HE STOLE THE THING I ALWAYS SAY-! THAT A$$HOLE'S GONNA GET IT NOW DAMN IT-! I'M GONNA F&CKING KILL THE BASTARD!" Y/N yelled bringing out his stand and smashing a few nearby boulders.

Once the giant lightshow stopped, Y/N got out from behind the big boulder he and Wiz were hiding behind and looked at the town.

Or at least, where the town had been.

"LET THIS BE A LESSON TO ALL WHOM APPOSE MOI, THE DEMON LORD." The loud voice boomed with laughter.

"I've had it . . . " Y/N said seething with anger. "Not only did he destroy this entire town as a show to me . . . BUT HE'S MAKING THE BOLD DECISION TO MOCK AND SPITE ME BY STEALING MY LINES!" Y/N yelled as he looked towards the giant beam of light which shown across the sky, and pointed at it.

 BUT HE'S MAKING THE BOLD DECISION TO MOCK AND SPITE ME BY STEALING MY LINES!" Y/N yelled as he looked towards the giant beam of light which shown across the sky, and pointed at it

"  つぎはきさまだ!"

" YOU ARE NEXT! "