Chapter 10: "Nani?! J-JoJo!?"

Kazuma, Darkness, Megumin, and Aqua were all sitting down at a table, eating dinner. Meanwhile Y/N was grabbing his food. 

He arrived at the table.

"Why do you take so long deciding what to eat DIO?"

"Hmph, unlike some of you, I, DIO, prefer to not just eat any old food. I only feast upon the best of meats."

"DIIIOOOOOOO!" A voice yelled from behind him.

No . . . I-It can't be . . .

Y/N turned around quickly, looking at the teen known as Y/N's brother.

"I-Impossible! J-JoJo!?"

The two stare at each other for a moment in shock.

"Dio! What are you doing here!?"

"I could ask the same for you, Jonathan Joestar."

A dangerous aura filled the air between DIO and JoJo.

It suddenly dissipated, when Aqua tapped Y/N on the shoulder.

"What's going on, DIO? Do you know him?"

"I do . . . He . . . "

"I am his brother." Jonathan finished for Y/N.

"I think, we have some talking to do, Jonathan."

"Yes, I think we do. But first, tell me, Dio, how many people have you killed here!?"

"Hmmm, how many times have you . . . Nevermind, I've killed six I believe. The assassin someone sent to kill me, four or five criminals- Wait a second, I don't have to justify myself to you!"

"I didn't tell you to . . . "

Silence ensues.

"I-It is no matter! Now, let us go to a secluded area so we can talk in privacy.

。。。。。

"Now, Dio, why is it you are really here?"

"I am here to defeat the Demon King."

"And then?"

"I will be returning to earth. I shall try again, however I will be less prideful of my stand's abilities, and I shall use better tactics to defeat your Joestar bloodline."

"I cannot allow you to do that Dio."

Y/N sighed, "I thought you might say that. Believe me, it truly pains me to have to kill you again, but I won't allow you to stop me."

Jonathan sighed as well, "Why must we go through this again Dio? Can't we stop this?"

"No . . . I-I cannot. I've killed much too many people on earth to stop now."

"But Dio, look, you've only killed around six people here. All of them were criminals as well, surely you see what I'm getting at."

"Let's say I do not. Explain your thoughts Jonathan."

"I think, that you're changing Dio, I think you're becoming less evil."

" . . . I thought as much as well. However, that is simply because I've been distracted. I am the same I was when I took your body, and when I fought your descendants. Now, if you'll excuse me-"