Knockout's Turn

"Are we sure she should be allowed to use her secondary form when fighting others?" Skylynx wondered, "It almost sounds shameful to a Predacon

         "Are we sure she should be allowed to use her secondary form when fighting others?" Skylynx wondered, "It almost sounds shameful to a Predacon. Any other Predacon, anyway."

         "We will simply teach her the difference between a fight for dominance and a fight for life." Predaking nodded, handing the youngling an energon canister for her to consume. She took it happily in her smaller servos and sat on the table when Darksteel had picked her up, "A fight for dominance, they will be more impressed by Predacon strength, not Predacon strength in a humanoid form. Other fights or even war, she will need every advantage."

         "It's a shame we must think like this," Darksteel sighed, "She shouldn't have to learn how to fight as if war could break out."

         "She is being taught to defend herself, that is not preparing her for war," Skylynx shook his helm, "it is better she know than find herself in need of the knowledge."

     The trio continued to chatter about the next plan for (Y/D). She needed to see Ratchet again, since he wanted to take note of any changes twice a month now. Predaking had to contact one of the Autobots to watch her while he searched again for any signs of a boneyard. That meant the two brotherly Predacons had to watch the tribe. Ratchet had a 'human interactions' course taking place all day until late at night and Tapper was in a coma still, after someone thought it was funny to switch his energon with a faulty batch of Visco. The kingly beast had already confirmed that Bumblebee, Arcee and Smokescreen were unavailable. The scout-turned-warrior (now leader) was attending Rafael Esquival's funeral. Arcee and Smokescreen were still investigating the dead bodies with little to go off of. That left Knockout and Ultra Magnus. Predaking prayed to Primus that it wouldn't be Knockout-

         "Ultra Magnus," he greeted, but soon his expression fell, "I understand. Yes it was about watching over (Y/D). It's quite alright."

         "Well that was an obvious 'no'." Skylynx rolled his optics.

         "He is helping the Wreckers," Predaking nodded.

         "That leaves the... red medic." Not even Darksteel was fond of him.

/~\

         "Don't you worry about this little one," Knockout grinned as he nearly dropped the fake energon box from (Y/D)'s weight, but he caught it with a knee joint. Predaking was already considering taking her back- 

         "If she has one misplaced piece of armor I will-"

         "Relax Preda-dad, I'm a doctor."

         "A questionable one who willingly watched my brethren go up in flames," Predaking had no clue what a 'dad' was but he felt insulted.

         "I'll tell you what: you go look for more of this cutie's ancestors and we can have makeovers. I'm thinking a tea party with energon sweets and new paint jobs."

The crate rattled as (Y/D) grew excited. She seemed to be the only one who liked the surgeon.

         "Will you stop treating her existence as if everyone is going to be accepting of her?" Predaking seethed quietly in the empty hallway of the Klinical Offices.

         "Would you stop treating her like a fragile little petal in need of protection and no fun?" The smaller mech huffed, turning, "Come back when your attitude won't make my fabulous femme frown."

     (Y/D) heard her guardian huff angrily, muttering about Knockout calling her 'his fabulous femme' and the pure audacity- She didn't mind it. She liked being pampered by the red mech. He was the one she could do practically anything with and not get in trouble. Instead he laughed and gave her a treat with a simple wag of his digit in a kind warning. There was only once when he truly scolded her and that was when she had eaten one of his tools. She was curious and he hadn't realized it was just within her reach.

     Finally the youngling felt her crate being set on the floor, the top slipping off to reveal the medic's bright polished smile.

         "I hope you're ready for a full day of fun!" 

She jumped out of her crate, a little cramped with her bigger wings, but being flexible and smaller in her alternate form helped. (Y/D) decided that this stretch wasn't adequate though, transforming to her original form and stretching as a cat would. A squatty, overweight cat anyway. She gave a mighty yawn, lower jaw unhinging, which made Knockout back up to the closed door in slight fright. Upon closing her jaw she transformed back to her much smaller form and grinned.

Knockout still wasn't used to that.

         "Well-" he straightened, "How about a little makeover?"

(Y/D) clapped, bouncing from one pede to the other

     Knockout had soon brought out a datapad, having taken her to his office. While it looked plain, the bookshelf behind his desk could be easily moved to reveal the room on the other side. This was his home. He may be cocky, arrogant and prissy, but Knockout would rather be on call then 'go home' to a completely different area when there could be a bot in need. It was here he happily kept (Y/D) company and kept her attention on any little thing so she wouldn't get herself in trouble. The beginning of this little adventure started with looking at paint designs he had dreamed up for her. Some were pink and black, others green and gold. He showed her one similar to Predaking's and the youngling giggled at it, but in the end she didn't want a completely new paint job, liking her (F/C) and (S/C) shades.

         "I do have some faceplate designs I can try," he poked between her optics, making the femmeling giggle, "You'll look like Windblade, now that's a femme of style! When you're able to go out in public I'll call her up and you two can be the best of friends."

But he wasn't sure she ever would-

     Sure she was growing, her wings made that obvious, but Predaking was so protective of her. To protective, the mech believed. He couldn't help but give a sigh as he watched the Predacon femme flip through the fanciful designs to paint her faceplate with. She was so strong yet not so masculine as to hating such feminine fancies. She enjoyed wearing them as much as he liked designing them. She chose a pretty purple one with rhinestones and glitter.

         "Well- it doesn't match your paint job but it's not permanent either." Knockout chuckled, tickling the femmeling. "And you can paint my faceplate too."

Knockout hoped (Y/D) stayed this way. Joyous, giggly, adventurous and fun loving when she grew older.

 Joyous, giggly, adventurous and fun loving when she grew older