True Leadership

"Say goodbye to your precious youngling

         "Say goodbye to your precious youngling." 

But (Y/D) wasn't there- like she had never existed, and instead the Autobots were merely trapped with a pile of rubble preventing them from regrouping. They weren't protecting it. Had everyone simply been mocking him, going along with this imaginary Predacon femme just to bring Predaking to his knees and force him to forfeit his rightful place as leader of the Predacons? 

Such a title felt foreign to him now, a daunting task that made him panic. He didn't want it, he didn't want this responsibility and pressure of the entire race of Predacon as well as the humanoid's constant wary gazes. No one would listen, he simply didn't have a diplomatic ability.

         "I for-"

     The arrow was lodged sideways without warning, the tip pointed away from his spark, making it less lethal but it still hurt like the Pits. Predaking gasped from the throbbing-turned-stinging pain, trying to make sense of it as he shook his helm, but it only made the pain worse, or perhaps the movement only made him more aware of it. The king couldn't care either way as he saw Divebomb thrown into a crumbling wall. The mech just shook off the dust, however, and attempted to run at Predaking again, only to be thrown by a massive servo.

     Looking up to this newcomer, Predaking realized he had fallen to his side, catching the leaking of his own energon at the corner of his optic. This was not his current concern. He watched as this stranger, a creature bigger than even him, took Divebomb by his arm and threw him again into the wall, making the dent bigger and the ceiling crumble overhead. The fighting stopped all around to watch this spectacle. 

Where had the beast come from? 

Was it hostile to everyone around?

Their questions would not be answered at the moment. The beast ignored the cries of the other Cybertronians part of this false Peace Group, only roaring at them and transforming into an even larger creature, crushing many beneath it's stubby pedes and causing the entire arena to shake with every dangerous step. It's tail knocked down many of these smaller, weaker beings with ease, being longer than Predaking in his own beast form. His optics widened as he saw the massive maw that unhinged and scooped up the traitor and several other bots along with him, effectively closing the gaping hole and trapping their dying screams inside as they were minced into fine powder and glitter.

         "Retreat!" called Devcon over the din of battle, but he didn't go far before his pedes were stepped on and crushed by the pouncing beast, forcing an agonizing wail from the mech.

     The Autobots then transitioned to guarding the exit hole in the metal ground, processors far from thinking about (Y/D). They left unconscious who they could but the radicals refused to go down without the false glory of dying in battle. Even now in the new populations of Cybertron, evil wants to reign. The minicons stayed, having no real allegiance to this odd cause, and they were safe in the air overall, or watching in the bleachers. They'd much rather join Thunderwing anyway, as he had voiced his opinion long ago.