Fight for Dominance

"Are you sure about this?" Predaking fretted over his daughter figure

         "Are you sure about this?" Predaking fretted over his daughter figure. Yes she could beat him in a fair fight but he had taken care of her for 9 months and a few days. Introducing her to the current uprising of Predacons who were storming towards the cities of Cybertron did not seem like the best of ideas.

         "I think you're asking yourself that," (Y/D) chuckled, giving her guardian a spark crushing hug that raised the mech high enough so that his pedes couldn't touch the metal ground. "Don't worry so much. If they choose to fight me, they will fail. Primus knows my destiny, and he knows his creations."

     She looked to the two other Predacons, who had come to warn Predaking of the rebellion, having earned a couple wounds to do so. (Y/D) sneered when the screeches and roars of war crept to their audio at the edge of the Humanoid city. 

How dare they rebel against a leader who had done nothing but love and protect them as family.

Predaking wanted nothing more than to be less alone, and they forced that bitter taste back into his spark tenfold. Nothing is worse than having your own kin around you, only to be rejected and mocked.

     The she-beast bolted up to a rooftop, leaving her brothers behind, and the Autobot council to stare as this majestic creature surveyed her opponent. Unblinking optics stared at the mass of Predicons in their uprising, spying Sinnertwin and Rippersnapper on the frontlines with wide, triumphant grins. She then transformed, the building beneath her shaking as she stepped to steady herself. Her jaw released and the monster let out a thundering roar! Causing the planet to shake, windows to crack, and audio to bleed. Those who were spared from her angered sound were few.

     The army of Predacons had halted, the sound being identified, and fear struck their sparks as they saw this being begin to fly towards them. The most stubborn ones held their ground, while the lesser of the group ran, only to be turned back by the ready forms of Predaking, Skylynx and Darksteel, who had flown around, unnoticed by their panic. The Autobots bridged behind the group to contain the cowards. Keep in mind, they were right to run; but in this situation, new management had to be set in place and understood by all.

     (Y/D) transformed with a dangerous flash in her blood red optics, making the army before her step back once she touched down heavily. Even the most radical of individuals.

         "You call yourselves Predacons, a powerful and beautiful race!" Her voice carried across the valley, what was once a bone yard, and the mech's before her shivered, some already beginning to hang their beastly helms in submission. "You are all cowards, in love with yourselves and unfit to make your decisions because they only lead to anarchy! You had a leader who loved you, cared for you and did his best to justly rule you. He fought political battles to earn your rights, a place to call home and energon to serve amongst yourselves. Predaking had done no wrong. As a young leader he made honest mistakes, but what of them did he not mend?"