(Y/D)'s First Explanation

"But- how?" Bumblebee questioned the large femme

         "But- how?" Bumblebee questioned the large femme. She was by no means heavyset like Bulkhead, but she was indeed bulky, strong and powerful. She was standing beside the recharging form of Predaking, who looked small, for once. The femme had to crouch just to enter the medical building, while Predaking usually only had to walk sideways to enter.

         "It may be difficult to explain," she sighed,  the lower tone of her voice not unexpected but still foreign when they were used to the babbles and nonsense from only half a night ago.

         "That just means there's meat to this gossip," Knockout grinned, "Come on, doll, spill it. If we can handle almost getting our paint scratched by a falling ceiling we can handle your side of this odd story."

(Y/D) hummed softly at her cherry red friend, who was having difficulty buffering his backplates, so she stepped with surprising grace (given the size of the medical room) and took the tool from his servos. He was about to protest but the smooth circles on his backplates stopped him.

         "Just because I'm bigger than Predaking doesn't mean I'm nothing but violence and brawn," she giggled, a surprisingly sweet sound. "are you sure you all have the time to listen? I know how busy things can be. I'm sure there will be many news anchors searching for the cause of the ominous roars from Kaon."

         "Then you should also know that important matters like this can force other duties behind us," Ultra Magnus stated, "Please, we are all very confused."

         "That's the understatement of the millennium," Smokescreen rolled his optics, earning an elbow joint to the tanks from Arcee.

         "Alright," she finished her short job of buffing the surgeon and let him take the intact buffer from her large but gentle servo. She sat on the floor between Predaking and Tapper, who recharged soundly. She looked between their faceplates for a moment before a familiar brush fluttered across her spark, and she relaxed.

         "Predaking chose to call me (Y/D), I am a new spark created by Primus who kept me with him for many eons. Under his tutelage I learned a great deal about life and death, good and evil, brothers and enemies. He taught me how these things can often look the same, and to choose wisely, but to always trust his judgements if he feels the need to intervene."

         "You mean- you speak with Primus himself?" Bumblebee questioned, astonished.

(Y/D) nodded, and the group looked between each other, speechless, so they urged her to go on.

         "As I am an older spark who was kept in the presence of Primus, I have a strange maturity process," she admitted, "As an ancient race of Predacon, it is quite natural, but after many wars and ages went on, we were forgotten. Primus created the male Predacons as warriors with thirsts for honor in battle and brotherhood. They are the most tight-knit of creatures you would ever witness."