Betrayal

Predaking let (Y/D) point the way as he carried her in his claws gently

     Predaking let (Y/D) point the way as he carried her in his claws gently. The Autobots driving just behind, meaning he had to fly slower  so they could follow. The youngling in his hold disliked this and continued to yell 'faster!' and 'hurry!' over and over as she attempted, several times, to fly ahead on her own. The king refused to let her, however. He didn't want her running headlong into danger with so little experience, despite the sudden, astonishing development of speech.  How or when she was able to speak, he wasn't sure whatsoever, but he'd certainly ask later, at a more appropriate time.

     (Y/D) squirmed once they flew over an area still under construction, or perhaps it was abandoned for a more important project. She had lost her words as she panicked further and Predaking was forced to land in fear of dropping her wriggling form. The mech transformed, along with the team of four behind him, holding (Y/D) tightly by her little servo.

         "Where are they, little one?" He questioned, trusting her senses more than his own since he did not detect the danger. If Tapper was severely hurt he would have called, right? Then again Predaking didn't know this area and he doubted Tapper did if there was no bar. 

     He watched (Y/D) sniff the air, transforming to her Predacon form before charging deeper into the unfinished area of Cybertron. The group followed quickly, but as they looked forward, the Autobots and Predacons didn't care to look behind as the area began to move and close off, it seemed. Buildings warped, swayed and melted behind them. (Y/D) stopped only to launch herself onto Predaking and a net captured Ultra Magnus instead. Predaking quickly hid the youngling beneath a pile of rubble after she transformed again, never cleaned up by the Constructicons. She whimpered, but the beast smiled comfortingly and she settled.

         "Who goes there?" The king called, earning a long silence in return as Arcee and Bumblebee helped the retired second in command back up to his pedes.

         "Ugh- My finish is going to collect dust." Knockout grumbled, already bored and disgusted with the unkept area.

Predaking merely huffed at him before the squealing of metal alerted him and they all glared at the sudden revealing of a hidden door along the ground, where a blue and red bot stepped out from the ground, hidden deep within the layers of Cybertron.

         "Devcon?" Arcee seemed surprised to see her second in command of the police force, "What is the meaning of this?"

         "Commander Arcee," he saluted, "I'm here on behalf of the local Peace Group."

         "Peace Group?" Predaking growled, placing his pede in the path of this mech's optic sight and (Y/D).

         "We would like to speak with the Autobot council, peacefully, about the murders of our members by this beast's kind."

         "You will refrain from using detrimental terms," Arcee stated, "A thorough investigation has been followed through with and no Predacon has been found guilty of these cr-"