Femmes

Skylynx was visiting the youngling, having missed her in the past two days of her absence

     Skylynx was visiting the youngling, having missed her in the past two days of her absence. Predaking wanted Darksteel anyway, not him. Darksteel may be simpler but Predaking knew how to speak to him and simplify his own words and explanations without becoming angered. Skylynx's presence just made things easier. He was happily playing what the humans called a 'card game' with pieces of colored metal, only these had matching shapes and designs. He had to think a moment before remembering it was simply called a matching game, no difficult thing to remember. (Y/D) pointed at another metal 'card', and the mech flipped it over to reveal the matching shape of Optimus Prime.

         "You're getting smarter by the Earth day," he chuckled, watching her squeal and giggle, picking another card, but she didn't remember the match to that one. 

     This continued for about an Earth hour or two before (Y/D) started to yawn, transforming, although the room was rather cramped. She yawned widely once more, her lower jaw disconnecting for a moment before she curled up next to Skylynx, wings stretching. He gladly fit the tip of her helm under his arm, patting the edge of her wide intake. She was certainly a spectacle. From her unblinking optics to her dislocating jaw, she was menacing, especially with those rotating denta that could only remind one of a scraplet. 

         "Yet you are so underdeveloped," Skylynx sighed, scratching the plating between her useless wings (useless in this form anyway). (Y/D) rumbled her liking of this show of simple brotherly affection, shuffling closer to him as he continued to scratch.

     She had missed him, as she does all three of them. Tapper visited more often because he wasn't a Predacon, so it didn't look as suspicious. He would take photos of her with the datapad he often carried, showing them to Predaking when he was available to prove the Autobots meant no harm to her. Indeed she was happy and energetic in all the photos and videos. The king was always glad to see her, even if it were only a digital format. (Y/D) adored having her picture taken, wanting to look at the image, sometimes deleting them for her own amusement as Tapper or Knockout whined. Only one other bot knew after Bumblebee said no one else would find out, but Arcee hadn't realized the door she found interest in was the hiding place of the Predacon youngling. Of course, Arcee adored her, sneaking energon sweets and reading to her as well. (Y/D) was very grateful to have another femme around, learning even more from the Autobot femme then what she could from the mechs; like how Cybertronians are made.

     She explained the difference between Predacons, Insecticons, Terror-cons (something (Y/D) wasn't to fond of and had nightmares afterward), and then them: the Autobots, though it confused her when the whole collective of these beings were Cybertronian, yet the 'humanoids', as she heard, were called Cybertronian as a sub group. With this turning in her processor she would mumble and memorize what terms she learned, some she picked up from passing conversations, or when the Autobots believed she was in recharge. They hadn't realized she could hear, smell and feel everything

     All secrets aside, (Y/D) was happy to learn from these other bots, but she missed home too. She could feel Predaking's uneasiness, despite being miles away- It was eased only slightly from time to time, but especially when he saw her with his own optics. She did her best to show that she missed him, but knew here is where she needed to be. If it wasn't, it would have been Predaking who saved her.