Connection

'You're special

         'You're special.'

         'I'm special.'

         'You're loved.'

         'I'm loved.'

         'You're powerful.'

         'I'm powerful.'

         'You're lovely.'

         'I'm adorable!'

The little beastie giggled, rolling on the ground of Predaking's quarters, her usual routine. She'd say these little affirmations every morning, but her childish ways would always interrupt them and make the voice chuckle. It was deep and soothing, she adored listening to it and making it laugh, but anyone would enjoy making Primus himself laugh and feel joy. He so rarely did anymore.

         'The most adorable,' he responded, 'your guardian is waking from his slumber, I'm sure you have a very big day ahead of you.'

         'I always do.' (Y/D) chimed happily, 'but Primus-' She heard a thoughtful 'hm?' from the ancient being, 'I miss you. Why couldn't I have stayed in your light?'

The being sighed, caressing her spark with an adoring love that made her giggle adorably.

         'Because, dear one, my creations have been wronged long enough. I grow tired of your brother's bickering. Predaking was not meant to hold the weight of the entire Predacon tribe, but he is close in his instinct to lead.' There was a pause, 'I am also saddened by their forgetfulness of me.'

     (Y/D) whined, her spark humming in an attempt to comfort her creator. Any species on Cybertron would mention their creator, jokingly mention him or swear by him (angrily or otherwise). They never seemed to remember that he existed, that he was alive and felt lonely just as they did from time to time. Yes, he made so many sparks, carefully crafted them, but they get absorbed by their own lives on the surface. They forget.

         'I won't ever forget you,' the femmeling responded, something tickling her spark. She recognized it as joy. 

         'I know, sweet warrior. You and your sisters have always been different, from the formation of your spark to the formation of your bodies.'

     Predaking stirred, finally waking up with a huff. It was a long night of looking for more Predacon bones, but he had been searching in the same places for several months now. He had faced the verbal wrath of the Autobots after searching over their cities and construction sights. Bumblebee claimed it was unsettling the citizens, but Predaking didn't completely care anymore. He was feeling the pressure coming from all sides. The Autobots lost another humanoid femme, though not from the group the past two were. They said her designation was Lancer. She had left a bar drunk, found in an alleyway with entire limbs missing, fear frozen on her faceplate.