Disappointment

"Why is she staring at me?" Darksteel shuffled in his seat at the table in the common area, eyeing the femme that had escaped back to him and his brother's private quarters

         "She's never seen you before," Skylynx explained, "I've only told her about you. Greenlight is most likely intimidated."

Darksteel shuffled again.

         "I don't mean to be intimidating..."

         "Warming up to her already?"

     Darskteel growled at his brother. He might be tolerating the femme, but her always... lingering for the past three days was getting on his circuits. In his opinion she was beginning to be more of a liability with each passing day. Every happy visitor that stopped by put him on edge knowing that humanoid femme was in the other room. Skylynx always made sure she didn't have Visco, which would be brought from time to time by the other Predacons as gifts. What was originally just the occasional surprise happened twice already in these three days, but it wasn't unnatural. It was just that time of the month when new batches were made. There was nothing out of the ordinary, except the grieving femme.

         "No. She is an annoyance... except when she makes her energon pops." The mech pouted, he ate the last one. "Hers have gooey centers."

         "Darksteel, stop pretending and admit she's not that bad," Skylynx laughed, "I just wish Predaking approved of her knowing of (Y/D). The youngling might bring her some joy again."

         "She seems... joyful to me." Darksteel shrugged, "except at night. She flails in her nightmares."

The other mech nodded. 

         "The death of her true friend has weakened her mentally and I'm afraid emotionally. Her processor is distracted by day, by night, who knows what goes through that delicate mind."

         "Delicate?" Darksteel guffawed, "She can joke like the rest of us, throw insults and fight even. She would have made a good Predacon."

         "It is a shame," Skylynx sighed. "My spark admires her, and while they are one in the same our species is far from similar. No one would approve."

     The bigger mech rolled his optics as he watched his usually stoic brother practically melt at the thought of a femme. Skylynx had been just short of doting on their guest since bringing her into their home.

         "Her aura is affecting your processor. Skylynx can you hear yourself?" He hit his unsuspecting brother across the helm, making the mech growl in return, "You sound like one of those pitiful human novels."

         "And you would know of these, how?" Skylynx raised a metal brow.

For a minute Darksteel spluttered.

         "Never mind that! My point is you sound pathetic. Either decide to take her as your own or break her spark."

     Greenlight could feel her cooling fans working at their max. They spoke as if they knew of her liking towards Skylynx but she didn't think she was that obvious- then again Predacons were always explained to be... more advanced in their senses. The femme curled her pedes closer to her chassis as she leaned on the door. The pressure plate beneath it couldn't read her weight unless she jumped on it, being smaller than the two brothers, and much lighter. She listened intently to the rest of their conversation. The two might be whispering but Predacons were notoriously loud.