Creature

"What is it?" Knockout questioned Bumblebee, who was finally free of the horrid acidic liquid

         "What is it?" Knockout questioned Bumblebee, who was finally free of the horrid acidic liquid. Why he felt such a strong urge to go to the Prime's statues, he wasn't sure. All he knew was that his spark flared with urgency, and he was suddenly driving in the pelting acidic rain that peeled paint. 

         "I don't know-" he winced, sitting up, "It looks like a Predacon- but it's..."

         "Different," Knockout nodded, as he finished drying the (F/C) and (S/C) being laying on his medical counter, "It's optics aren't shut, so I think the white-outs blinded it. The shock of a second one forced it's systems to shut down most likely. I don't know if I can wake it up."

     Bumblebee sighed. It was a shame he was too late, maybe this odd little creature would have given Predaking a clue to where these Predacon femmes were, if it was even a Predacon.

The young leader thought a moment.

         "Knockout, can you run a detailed scan of it?"

         "I can try, but with it's systems offline I can't see what's no longer in use." He noted, carrying the heavy creature to a berth on wheels before rolling it to another room. 

     Knockout earned several stares from his colleagues, though more were pointed at the strange form being carted into the Sensitive System's wing of the Klinical Offices, or the K.O. Emergency Center. There were some spelling arguments about the word 'Clinical', but the vain red medic won.

         "Let's see what we have here-" He hauled the heavy thing onto the conveyor belt, laying it straight with its arms at its side, "oh, look at this mess of a paint job- I'd offline too if mine was ruined by the acidic rain. I don't know what that idiot Bumblebee was thinking." He waved it past his processor with an exaggerating servo, flipping the three switches to activate the System's Search Equipment. He then lazily made the few steps to the other side, where a remote hung from the ceiling, having a red and blue button. Clicking the red one the conveyor belt moved with a careful ease behind a thick wall, taking the supposed Predacon with it. Pressing the blue button the cherry red medic yawned, letting the machine do the work.

         "Things were so much more interesting during the war," he sighed, "I'm sure you're just some tramp caught in the storm. Your optics melted to the point you couldn't blink. Those wing things probably make you a Seeker- maybe an Aerialbot, again, melted. You can't be a Predacon, there hasn't been a spark for months that travelled there. Barbarians. They came here for education years ago then left with the knowledge, never to come back. How rude. But the most appalling is their hygiene-" the mech gagged, shivering at the thought, "Some are respectable in this area but others, ew; you can smell them for miles!" 

     The machine beeped, so he pressed the red button again before he strode to the computer screen in the middle of the room, looking over the scans, he contemplated the first two, nodding when he saw dead circuits and fried wires. That was expected. He claimed the next pair faulty, probably from storm interference, the next two looked better but the tiny pieces of shrapnel and one anomaly puzzled him. 

         "Looks like a growth- but I could only think of one disease and it's-" he huffed, rolling his optics, "why did I even develop an interest in life threatening human diseases? We can't develop cancer."

He decided it might be an abnormal armor attachment, which was odd. He knew every upgrade there was. He designed them.

         "Ah- perhaps we just found a black market runaway," he smirked, moving on to the next pair of scans, showing a completely functional Cybertronian being.

     The medic switched between scans for a minute before finally looking up, mildly terrified as he saw a pair of unblinking optics staring at him. It- well, her pedes, dangled from the conveyer belt as she watched him. A quick look at her paint-peeled appearance and he still would have thought 'it', but knowing she was alive changes things. The creature smiled patiently, Knockout taking a step back towards the door of the darker room. Her smile was so- freakishly wide.

         "H-hi there- stranger," he coughed, "I'm going to get my... my nurse and I'll be right back. Don't- don't touch anything. Okay?" He chuckled nervously as she nodded, looking around at whatever interested her, swinging her pedes.

Knockout slowly closed the door, locking it for good measure before running to find Bumblebee.

     Said mech was speaking to Smokescreen, still not having his paint re-done. Knockout cared less about whatever important conversation they were having, since Smokescreen looked serious. His was far more urgent.

         "Bumblebee, you're not going to believe this-"

         "Knockout not now, Smokescreen found a mangled bot near the border of Predaking's-"

         "It's alive you imbecile! She woke up- It's a nightmare. Her optics don't blink and that smile!" he shivered dramatically, "Ugh- that smile had my spark racing it was so terrifying."

Bumblebee managed to calm him down after he tried to rant about his terror and the pure fear this smaller creature forced into his spark.

         "Where is it?"

         "Sensitive System's. I locked the door."

     Smokescreen followed the two, interested in this 'creature' and why it held a higher importance than the mangled bot he dragged to a Scout Station just before the storm hit. The younger mech huffed as Knockout fumbled with the key code, mumbling profanities as he failed twice to enter. Bumblebee grew impatient so stepped in front, placing his own key code in before the doors slid open with a *hiss*. 

         "You better not be playing a practical joke," Bee sighed, seeing nothing.

         "I- it... she was right there!" he exclaimed, bolting for the end of the conveyor belt where the small but heavy being had been sitting on, "I swear to Primus that- thing,  was right... here."

He turned to his audience of two with a sour expression, soon turning to confusion as he saw theirs. Smokescreen was in pure terrified awe, while Bumblebee had already transformed a blaster in defense.

         "I thought you weren't taking this seriously?" Knockout huffed.

         "Did you happen to look in the corner?" Bumblebee questioned.

Knockout would have paled, slowly turning around to see a snoring Predacon as large as Predaking's beast mode's helm, and as long as his neck cables.

         "By the Allspark-"