Growth

Predaking awoke with a start, like a volt of electricity ran through him, far from what the tranquil, easy feeling brought to his spark

     Predaking awoke with a start, like a volt of electricity ran through him, far from what the tranquil, easy feeling brought to his spark. No, this was a feeling of panic he woke up with. 

     The beast looked about the room, seeing (Y/D) gone. His first thoughts were to look about his home, transforming and rushing out his door, but the dream came to mind- He scowled at the thought of her just... leaving like that. She wouldn't, not after being caught in the storm, any sane bot would have been scarred by such a misadventure. 

But she was adventurous...

     His pedes practically dragged on the metal surface, peace replaced by panic and uncertainty. His spark fought to take hold of that dream again. It reached for the false memory as the beast transformed, pumping his mighty wings as he looked for the resemblance of Bumblebee's dwelling. Of course, Predaking was unable to find it from an aerial view. He was walking in his dream. Why he was walking- only Primus knew. The king would have preferred flight in such a dream. He decided to land at the meeting hall entrance, the sidewalk no longer in use once the Cybertronian citizens saw him from above. They held their usual wary auras, further proof of his earlier vision being just a dream. His brethren were nowhere in sight as well, miles away. 

     Predaking was mildly relieved to see Arcee in the meeting hall, as she was in his strange sleeping state of being. He quickly stepped towards her, scattering her current conversationalists. The two wheeler looked up to him, unamused.

         "I thought you were one to make appointments." The femme deadpanned, meaning she didn't know where (Y/D) was.

         "(Y/D) is missing," he stated simply, earning a surprised look from the femme. "She left during the night."

         "You didn't close your door?" She growled, hiding her anger poorly as her servos balled up into fists.

         "We do not keep doors aside from our private quarters and other inner rooms," he responded coolly, "We are an open species," he thought a moment, "At least, we try to be. I didn't expect her to simply leave, either. We both know she came with me willingly yesterday."

         "I'll call Bumblebee," she put a digit to her comm, only to lower her arm, "No- he wouldn't be in the mood to hear from someone right now. Knockout is our best bet."

         "I will contact Tapper," he nodded, wondering how he was able to be so calm. Past circumstances have left him... infuriated.

         "I'm okay, my Guardian."

He looked around-

Who said that?

     They heard no good news from Knockout, nor Smokescreen, and Tapper was apparently in his couple hour coma because Predaking only received an emergency signal. Did this worry him? No, this was natural, and there was a difference between Tapper's 'coma' signal and his 'scrap' signal (as he liked to call it). The beast informed the bad news to the blue femme.