(Y/D)'s Second Explanation

To put it in simpler terms, (Y/D) and her kind were created to be a form of ambassador to Primus after the Primes had disappeared

     To put it in simpler terms, (Y/D) and her kind were created to be a form of ambassador to Primus after the Primes had disappeared. Yes she would now rule the Predacons but as all should, she answered solely to Primus. Of course most everyone else answered to themselves, ignoring the fact they had a loving creator who wished to not be so lonely. He created the powerful femmes to be similar to that of the fictional Amazons of Earth; powerful women who were feared by even the most fierce of men. Wildly independent aside from leaning on him for comfort and advice but very gentle and easy to come to for personal matters or simply for a shoulder to lean on. They did not mate as the creatures of Earth, instead Primus created their bodies from the very metal of his planetary form himself. The first stage was a youngling, given enough time and with expected innocence to learn and expand their curiosity over the prominent society that rules Cybertron. When they have reached a certain learning point, they gain some new ability according to Primus's design ((Y/D)'s being better flight). The youngling is cared for by the mech's, though mostly the second in command who shows her the lands and how other relationships fair. Of course, this would be when the current ruling femme had become to old, or her spark yearned to much to be back with her creator, and he accepted her back, knowing her purposes had been fulfilled. She would tutor her successor for a time before they are grown, and ready to take the thrown.

     This is what (Y/D) explained to the group before her, including the now awake Predaking and younger Tapper once they had awakened only a few earth days after the ambush, though they were not yet let out of the Klinical Offices, still on their respective berths. After several other clarifying questions (and not-so clarifying questions), they seemed to come to some sort of understanding of her story, optics filled with a rare wonder.

         "W-what's he like?" Arcee questioned, "Optimus was the last to truly feel Primus's presence."

         "Until you came along," Knockout decided to add.

         "Primus is the most gentle of beings," (Y/D) explained softly, a far off look in her optics as she felt the warmth of her creator, "Like you are surrounded by sweet, calm music and warmth. He also has quite the sense of humor."

         "How so?" Smokescreen grinned.

         "Well-" she thought a moment, but frowned, "I'm afraid I wasn't given a personality that can properly show you. I'm not very good at making jokes."

         "You sure turned me into one," Tapper groaned, remembering the mishaps and unfortunate adventures she forced him through as a youngling, and everyone laughed at this, some having similar adventures.

         "But he can also be very fierce, he's scolded me a time or two, but not too often. I hate to anger him, but it is not easy to do so because of his patience. I am glad I get to tell you of him finally! He has waited for this day so long to tell you all his thoughts."

         "Why hasn't he called to our sparks?" Bumblebee frowned, "It is not always that we are busy and otherwise preoccupied."

         "He knows this," she nodded, "but you all are much older and have undergone so much war, your sparks block him nearly out. You are so used to troubling times and despair that you create it yourselves without knowing it. Bumblebee you're attempting to create a utopia when no species has ever achieved it. Even Primus knows it cannot be achieved because we are a flawed race, full of both good and evil, some more than others. He cannot reach your sparks because even in rest you mull over disheartening things and don't allow him to soothe you."

     The group frowned. Were they that hopeless?

         "There's no need to be glum about it," (Y/D) smiled softly, especially towards Ultra Magnus, who she knew was the more troubled with past horrors. "Your sparks cannot physically block him out completely, and whether you know it or not, Primus is within your sparks every passing day."

This seemed to soothe them, but Tapper started to fidget, earning everyone's attention, which only made him fidget more.

         "Um... Sorry to bother but- I might be small but I still need to refuel."

     (Y/D) and Predaking laughed, making the others join them as the orange and blue bot huffed, pouting at being laughed at. Of course these needs were not ignored, even Predaking felt the absence of energon after it was mentioned and his now grown charge's story telling over. They were all properly fueled and Predaking insisted he get up and walk around, but the red medic insisted he stay on the berth or else risk ruining his newly shined finish (Predaking cared less about the new coat of paint and thick layer of wax, but (Y/D) gave him one look and he sat back down). This didn't stop his complaining.

         "My wings will grow stiff, and my true form will be forgotten at this rate."

         "You spent three days in a coma, one more day for tests and a physical won't be the end of our species." (Y/D) was typing on a data pad at quite a quick pace, sitting on the floor of the medical room with her guardian. Tapper had already been cleared several hours before, but an emergency needed Knockout's attention and no one was quite willing to take over Predaking's check-up. "Besides, while your manner is agitated your aura is quite peaceful. You're just happy that we all came out alive."

         "And relieved our traitor and the whole of his was offlined in the rubble." The mech huffed.

         "We don't know that," The only femme frowned, her (F/C) and (S/C) paint job also having been shined and renewed by her favorite cherry red medic (albeit the only cherry red medic) and it made her shine in the sterile light above them. "I haven't done any investigation and Smokescreen refuses to go back. I can only assume Tapper is the same but he's not a Scout or a Warrior." Predaking felt her aura drop as the clicking of her digits slowed, and her wings slumped as she thought of the smaller mech. "The fraggers should have left him be."

         "What happened to him?" Predaking growled, his fisted servo shaking, "I will-"

         "Do nothing." The femme ordered and the male Predacon's anger turned to surprise and confusion within mere seconds. "You are in no state to even look for survivors of the cave-in and even if there was they'd be ready for you. Word of me has already reached across Cybertron, rumors anyway, and our brothers are greatly troubled. Skylynx and Darksteel can only hold their rebellion back for so long. Once you are cleared, we will go together."

     Predaking did his best to argue, but after a point (Y/D) simply stopped answering, only typing on her datapad (rather small in her servos), and after several minutes of trying to force her answers through argument, the mech gave up like a tired youngling. He even crossed his massive arms to pout, refusing to look at her. In his brooding, he realized just how much more mature (Y/D) had become in such a short period of time, simply by watching him and others.

 In his brooding, he realized just how much more mature (Y/D) had become in such a short period of time, simply by watching him and others