Epilogue

Predaking chuckled as he watched the youngling flip off of (Y/D)'s side as she cooed at it, the little femme having appeared only days ago

     Predaking chuckled as he watched the youngling flip off of (Y/D)'s side as she cooed at it, the little femme having appeared only days ago. She was smaller than (Y/D) was, but far more spritely. She held no wings, and resembled an Earth dwelling lizard called a Gila Monster. 

         "But does this mean you are to leave us soon?" The mech frowned as the youngling's talons scritched and scratched at the metal floor of the meeting hall of Primus's Peace Court, a safe place for all to roam, be it Predacon or Humanoid.

     The older femme transformed, picking her predecessor up from the floor as another beast landed, paying his respects with a low bow before sauntering off elsewhere. The youngling femme wiggled as she watched the flier's massive tail swing side to side.

         "No," She answered with a wide smile, still foreboding but Predaking knew it to be kind, "This little one will have far more time to learn and develop than I did. Primus admits I had much more to learn of the current times, but the situation called for my quickened growth. He knew I could handle it, and that is why he did not send my sister."

         "How many more of you were there, hidden within Primus' light?" The powerful mech held the femmeling in his arms once she showed a want to cuddle the other, snapping her jaws in excitement as her caretaker handed her off. She but against Predaking's helm, optics fluttering in her joy.

         "Many more. Though I'm afraid some had died out during the Great Cataclysm because of their grief." (Y/D) giggled as the other femme draped herself over Predaking's shoulder plating, biting at the protrusions in his back plates. "She has yet to transform, but I don't imagine it will happen for a few eons."

     Predaking struggled to pry the scurrying femmeling off his backplates, his original grunts of frustration turning to an amused laughter as he spun around, making their new addition dizzy. She slid off his backplates and landed on the floor, dazed but still holding a beastly grin on her maw.

         "Personally, I hope not." the Ambassador admitted, picking the now tired Predacon femme from the floor. She yawned widely, though not as wide as (Y/D) ever could. "I will always admit to feeling that I did not have enough time with you as a youngling. I've missed that. Even if I was hiding you, you were my rare joy I could come home to."

     (Y/D) wrapped her massive arms around her caretaker, careful of the youngling that rested in his arms. Lubricant threatened to spill from both their optics, and passersby who saw, crooned and sighed at the sight. Showing affection was no longer a sign of weakness among the Predacons, and they all knew Predaking held a very special place in their queen's spark. He always will. Even as they separated from the embrace, they both held tears, Predaking gently dabbing at his favored femme's optics to prevent them from staining her polished armor.

         "You best be off," he told her, "the Autobot Ratchet's creation day is not something to miss. Make sure to give Tapper my regards, I'm sure he's hosting it."