Smokescreen and Tapper's Disappearance

"Wow- you made this?" Smokescreen swirled the Visco in his glass, visiting Tapper for official reasons but the friendly mech had offered a taste of one of his own brews

         "Strictly experimental," the younger bot admitted with a bashful smile, taking a sip from his own glass, the liquid a glowing yellow, "Predaking was kind enough to bring me a lemon from Earth some time back and I attempted to recreate a Visco form of lemon-like alcohol. Apparently humans do the same but unfortunately I can't recreate the taste very well without including the corroding properties with it." 

Smokescreen coughed when Tapper mentioned the metal corroding ability of his experimenting, to which the shorter mech brought him a glass of energon, thinking he just had a hiccup in his systems. The Scout simply thanked him, not voicing his worry.

     Instead he spoke of what business had brought him, which in truth, wasn't overly important. Smokescreen just wanted to get away from the current meeting with Predaking. He needed to speak with Tapper either way but the initial topic had forced him to actually do his job. Smokescreen had become a little lazy after the war ended, though these new developments had piqued his young adventurous interest again. His original rookie recklessness had come back but only by a fraction. Mostly he was patrolling the cities and speaking with friends and acquaintances (or strangers about recent happenings), which brought out his boredom if there was nothing else to do and he craved the crazy adventure he felt during the war.

         "Well- it's interesting," he admitted to the orange bot who was now cleaning. "I do need to talk to you about a few things, though."

         "Shoot." The Liquor Specialist shrugged, "Over all I'm an open book, but visit when I'm drunk and I'll lay out the entire history of every bar I know. And that's all of them."

This caused the both of them to chuckle.

         "Okay then-"

     And so simple questions were asked. Mostly about the bodies that were found and if he knew them, the place they were found or if the closest bar was known for ruffians and such, or Predacon sightings. Of course most of these had been carefully scrutinized already. Talking with Tapper was only an attempt to find gossip he might have heard recently. A rather fruitless venture because the poor bar keep only shrugged at his questions, and he wasn't very good at keeping his cool if shown the pictures of the charred or torn apart Cybertronians in an attempt to recognize them (he had purged his tanks twice despite saying he was 'okay'). In short, Tapper knew as much as everyone else.

         "You sure you don't need anything?" Smokescreen asked after downing the last of the sweet Visco in the flask. He hadn't had much to refuel with for a while and Tapper made sure he only had enough to gain back his strength (Visco is naturally energon just at a higher potency and some being flavored. Properly administered it could be a quicker substitute to refuel with but can be addictive and easy too consume too much of).